Challenge Group Beg. April 1 Anybody Welcome

Options
2»

Replies

• mrg68
    mrg68 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I would like to join if it is not too late. I've been a MFP member/follower for the past year and a half. I managed to shed 80 pounds but when I hit a plateu last year, my motivation waned and 20 pounds have found their way back to me!! I am trying hard but my scale keeps going up 2 then down 1 or so...very slow progress. So my motivation is low again. I really would like to get those 20 pounds back off. I have so many cute spring clothes that are already too tight to wear right now!! I hate that!! So please sign me up and get me motivated!!! Thanks so much!!!
  • tbitticks
    Options
    I would love to join!! Accountability to a team is helpful....
  • findingfitness101
    Options
    I'd love to join in! The more motivation for each other the better :-)
  • havenrainangel
    havenrainangel Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Sign me up too. I need a fresh start this month after having a load of birthday parties to battle with almost every single weekend. Heading towards Vegas in May, so this will be a good incentive to keep me motivated during April prior to swimsuit weather.
  • Bjane01
    Bjane01 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I would love to join! I will send a friend request. Please add me to this challenge!
  • inktotree
    inktotree Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm needing some motivation! Sign me up! Excited to start hitting this hard tomorrow! :)
  • Twins_mommy09
    Twins_mommy09 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Please sign me up also! I'm sending you a friend request.
  • GR8TAWK
    GR8TAWK Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I need the motivation, I'm in :wink:
  • bfridey
    bfridey Posts: 25
    Options
    I'd love to join - i'm starting an 8 week challenge today as well so i'd love to add some new friends to support me and help support you too!
  • MrsHuffmanNC
    MrsHuffmanNC Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I have the T25's but haven't started them, at best I might be able to do a modified version of the modified one. Always looking for motivation, support, and accountability.
  • RJPericola
    Options
    I have the T25's but haven't started them, at best I might be able to do a modified version of the modified one. Always looking for motivation, support, and accountability.

That's the best thing to do! Do what you can do, and you will improve over time. I promise! My mom had the same problem. She can now almost do all of the full versions of it, but you just have to try to improve every day! Best of luck :)
  • luzdelua
    luzdelua Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I am looking for motivation as we'll! If there's still a spot available id love to join :)
  • hgipprich
    hgipprich Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    RJ please invite me, I'm doing T25 and I'm IN :)
  • blili02
    blili02 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm ready! Sign me up!
  • madisynclaire14
    madisynclaire14 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    That sounds great!! Sign me up!!!
  • janellkarst
    janellkarst Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Sign me up - I just joined today and need all the help I can get!
  • I am interested but I post on Blogs on this site, never to hear or have anyone reply again. I need to get to the next level. I am a fitbit user and I want to consistently log 15K steps per day (with the exception of injuries or flu/cold whatever.)
  • hollytrolly91
    hollytrolly91 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! Been on here for about 10 weeks now, have just started Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30 today. Would love to be part of the group. Please feel free to add me too :)
  • verhunzt
    verhunzt Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I would like to join as well, sounds like fun!
  • Starro
    Starro Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello! Did I miss the deadline? Would love to join this group! Thank you!