30 day shred April 1-30

Options
Hello everyone,
I am going to start the Jillian Michaels 30 day shred from April 1- 30. I have never gotten past day 5 lol so looking for people to join and do this challenge with me. The more the merrier. :)

Replies

• lauren3101
    lauren3101 Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    I'm in, I'm starting tonight as well. :smile:
  • ShreddingIt_84
    Options
    I started her one week shred today!! 7 days of 2 a day workouts!
    Pretty awesome! :) strength morning and cardio at night!

Ive Done 30 day shred many times, good luck!!
  • fitnesskris88
    Options
    What is it??
  • Bumblebee3441
    Bumblebee3441 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I just bought it today and planning on starting tomorrow. I'll join you!
  • NoxDineen
    NoxDineen Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I'm doing Ripped in 30 in the mornings starting today, with 30 Day Shred added on most evenings. Consider me in!
  • NoxDineen
    NoxDineen Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I started her one week shred today!! 7 days of 2 a day workouts!
    Pretty awesome! :) strength morning and cardio at night!

Ive Done 30 day shred many times, good luck!!
    Let me know how you like the One Week Shred please? Amazon.ca is sold out right now but it looks like a great way to add an intense week to a normal workout plan.
  • QueenE_
    QueenE_ Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    I'm in. :)
  • WalkingGirl03
    WalkingGirl03 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm in.
    Did L1D1 this morning. I've been doing Leslie Sansone's Walk it off in 30 for the last month. I decided to give this a try. I've always wanted to but was intimidated by it. So I watched Level 1 over the weekend before I started it this morning.
    The thing that surprised me most was the fact that I apparently had forgotten how to do a jumping jack!! LOL! And the sound of jigging body parts smacking other jiggling body parts made me glad I was the only one in the house awake!! Hahaha! But I was super proud of myself when I finished and I've had this inner smile going on all day knowing that I did something new and little scary and survived!!
    I took some measurements over the weekend so I won't be so focused on the scale (I'm currently at 149lbs, I'm 5'2" carry it all on my beautiful hips and thighs.) Won't take measurements again till I complete level 1. I'll post those here.
    My plan is to do each level Mon-Fri for 2 weeks and then hopefully move to the next level. So I won't actually finish until May 9.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    Done it before but in to say good luck! It's worth the time!
  • starznholes
    starznholes Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I started about 3 weeks ago, but I BARELY just started level two last night, so IM IN!
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    it's not a program that is supposed to be done every single day. you'll fair better doing it every other day. 30 day shred was just a marketing idea.

i did 30DS a couple of times, and i can't imagine doing those squats, side lunges, and other stuff every day.
  • bika21
    bika21 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I started today :) My plan is doing it 3x times weekdays and continue doing my Gym routine on weekends. Good Luck :D
  • banshee78
    banshee78 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 6 I'm sticking it out
  • bombshellintraining18
    Options
    Count me In I was going to start it tomorrow anyways :happy:
  • ponycyndi
    ponycyndi Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Dam mit. You got me. I got sick in Jan and never finished, then got lazy. I'm up 3 pounds (which is fine, actually) but I'm feeling weak and lazy and I need to get out of my rut.
  • kumikosan8910
    Options
    Hi everyone! im on Day 7 of Level 2. I have not missed a single day. There was last Sunday when I was making all possible excuses not to do it but at around 5pm I got so guilty, got up and finished it anyway. So far I lost 8lbs. My clothes fit better and I just feel so happy looking at my shrinking love handles and fat on my back. I am having a hard time on the tummy area though. :smile:
  • Conquer14
    Conquer14 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm on level 2. Was suppose to be doing day 3 tonight but I'm thinking about doing it every other day. My knees haven't liked me lately. Everyone be careful with your knees while doing this. Make sure you have good form and don't over do it. My knees didn't start hurting until morning after day 2 of level 2. Missed a week of workouts but started back yesterday. Just modifying some moves.
  • WalkingGirl03
    Options
    L1D2 completed this morning and my arms are killing me!! It's got to be the push ups, seeing as how I can't remember the last time I did a push up! Depending on the exercise I've been using a 2-3lb weight, which is what I was using this past month with Leslie's Walk It Off In 30. I think tomorrow I will take a break from Jillian and just do a Leslie Sansone cardio routine, to give my arms a break.

I realize I am only on day 2, but I'm curious how you decided to move on to the next level. Did you wait until you had L1 down pat or go ahead and move to L2 after 10 workouts just to push yourself.
  • groovy_gals2000
    groovy_gals2000 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! Started in back in November but didn't make it past day 9 unfortunately. Mostly due to a work trip,but never got back to it afterwards. I'll be starting tomorrow since I'm away from home today/tonight. I Currently have a bad knee, I suspect from my increase in running at the gym ( naturally very unfit) so I may have to give some of the cardio bits a skip but I really like 30ds for its strength bits anyway more so than the cardio. I'll take some measurements before I start and take some more at end of month and we'll see if there's any change!! :D

Good luck everyone!!
  • WalkingGirl03
    Options
    I haven't made it through a complete cardio session (only on day 2) but I do run in place to keep my heart rate up. I guess that still counts right?