Breakfast ideas

Options
Any ideas for breakfast meals?

Replies

• snazzyjazzy21
    snazzyjazzy21 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    I have mixed veges with two eggs scrambled in. It's my go to atm because it's the only thing to keep me full through my classes.
  • crys_aintgivingup
    crys_aintgivingup Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I had an apple, a slice of wholemeal bread topped with 1 tbsp of Fifty 50's peanut butter and a banana. Quite filling!
  • Predat0r1502
    Predat0r1502 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    3 eggs (poached), bacon. toast, hollandaise, some potatoes, and a berry waffle with whip cream.
  • gk03ub
    gk03ub Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Toast with PB and banana. What more does anyone need, really?
  • Krikit34
    Krikit34 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Multi-grain English muffin topped with an egg and a slice of cheese.
  • ParkerH47
    ParkerH47 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    - Breakfast on the go : Grab piece of fruit, grab individual yogurt, handful of whole grain crackers

- homemade muesli with milk and fruit (see google for recipes)

- breakfast burritos (see google for recipes)

- baked eggs (see google for recipes)

- smoothies

I'm also a huge fan of eating lunch foods for breakfast or random savoury things (i'm not big on sweet breakfasts lol) for example I just made a tuna sandwich for my breakfast tomorrow - weird but once you think outside of breakfast foods it opens up so much possibility. I also love brown rice for breakfast - like savoury oatmeal :)
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    3 eggs (poached), bacon. toast, hollandaise, some potatoes, and a berry waffle with whip cream.
    I'm coming to your house for breakfast tomorrow! :bigsmile:

Typical breakfast for me is 2-3 eggs, usually fried in coconut oil, whole wheat or sourdough toast with butter, half a banana, and black coffee. Or oatmeal mixed with plain Greek yogurt, honey, walnuts, fruit, and cinnamon, and the black coffee. Overnight oats happen for busy mornings or in the summer when I don't necessarily want the hot cereal. http://thelemonbowl.com/2013/08/overnight-refrigerator-oats-with-fruit-and-honey-mitten-moms-conference-recap.html