MLB fans check in here.

Options

Replies

• TitanGM
    TitanGM Posts: 1,161 Member
    Options
    Yankees fan here, and happy we got some new addition, and a good riddance (Cano)
  • _NAUTILUS_
    _NAUTILUS_ Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Miami Marlins for no other reason than they are the closest team too me, and they have a brand new stadium built and it's awesome yet the tickets are dirt cheap. I was raised on the Reds growing up now I look forward to the 30th of this month when I take my 6 year old to his first ever game for his birthday. Marlins vs Braves
  • mantium999
    mantium999 Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Mets fan through it all.

Out of curiosity, how many Red Sox and Yankees fans here live in and/or have a personal connection to the city of their chosen team? Where I live, there be bandwaggoners as far as the eye can see, in every sport.

(My family is from Flushing, 2 blocks from old Shea Stadium, Mets blue and orange runs through our veins)
  • SaintGiff
    SaintGiff Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    St Louis all the way. Southern Illinois boy here. And old enough to be able to say that I remember going to games when Lou Brock was playing.
  • holycrapbatgirl
    holycrapbatgirl Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    The Cardinals!!!
  • dirtmagnets
    dirtmagnets Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I'm not alone in here?!?! Fantastic news.
    GO ROYALS!
  • livingfortheone
    livingfortheone Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Cardinals!
  • fitfan11
    fitfan11 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    St Louis all the way. Southern Illinois boy here. And old enough to be able to say that I remember going to games when Lou Brock was playing.

Same here. Living in So IL but born and raised in STL!

Was downtown celebrating the '82 World Series win!!!
  • PghPensFan69
    PghPensFan69 Posts: 2,393 Member
    Options
    I have watched way too many consecutive losing seasons (prior to last year) for the Pirates to get my hopes up in April.

Doesn't mean I am not enjoying this *kitten* whooping of the Cardinals tonight. :bigsmile:
  • PghPensFan69
    Options
    I have watched way too many consecutive losing seasons (prior to last year) for the Pirates to get my hopes up in April.

Doesn't mean I am not enjoying this *kitten* whooping of the Cardinals tonight. :bigsmile:

they're good now though

I agree, and very fun to watch. But in this small market city, there is little room for mistakes in the front office. Hoping they can remain relevant for many years to come.
  • PghPensFan69
    Options
    The Pirates vs Reds game tonight is like watching Home Run Derby
  • MrsCZM138
    MrsCZM138 Posts: 116
    Options

At least we're winning (for now ugh). Keep it together Reds.
  • greeneyes0809
    greeneyes0809 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Huge Giants fan here! Not too bad of a start, just gotta beat those Dodgers these next couple days
  • Riffraft1960
    Riffraft1960 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    If you are going to root for a baseball team, you might as well root for the one that has been around the longest. GO REDS.

After being cincy for over 20 years, I missed all the opening festivities. It is a big holiday there.

I do have a new rooting interest now that I am in Phoenix. I root for the diamondbacks to score 6 runs, so I can get 3 free tacos from taco bell.
  • hellakellasee
    hellakellasee Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Phillies!!!!
  • PghPensFan69
    Options

At least we're winning (for now ugh). Keep it together Reds.

10 home runs after 6 innings when the game was suspended
  • JL2121
    JL2121 Posts: 16
    Options
    "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee" -Joe DiMaggio