Cannot join swimming pool

2»

Replies

• MayaDyra
    MayaDyra Posts: 90
    Asci - wow thank you so much for that link. The Taichung one that is $6,000 NT/year is affordable, I don't like the hours but I'm going to think about it. I wonder if there is something like that in Chiayi or Douliu. I guess so but it's just that I'm really really afraid that Kazik will hate me even more if I have one less shirt, he already has big problems with my weight and I'm really afraid to make him even angrier.

Tavistock, sorry, Kazik is the diminutive of Kazimierz, I alternate the 2.

Jenilla, well right now Kazik is actually ignoring me which really, really sucks :'(

Thanks bookandbeach....wish I knew what to do to feel better about myself, Kazik's opinion has made me feel like I will never feel confident again

Marietta: Thanks, I guess I'm very sensitive, especially right now. I actually remember buying more makeup once, to feel better about myself, because Kazik said something rude to me last year.

Kittykat, let's see, I'm going to look into the $6,000 NT swimming pool. I don't have that many clothes to begin with by the way. And yes that's right but I wish he was here for me right now and could protect me.

Bookandbeach, I'm not a troll and I am sincere in what I am saying. I am quite insecure at the moment but that does not mean that I am insincere or dishonest in what I am saying.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member

Et al: Is anyone else's troll senses tingling, or is that just me?

I got the same feeling. So many troll like qualities in this thread and the others opened....

i cant actually say what i think it is out loud... i dont want another strike... :grumble:
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    I'm really really afraid that Kazik will hate me even more if I have one less shirt,

:huh: :noway: :grumble:
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Hi Maya! Instead of $6,000 NT for the swimming pool or shirt, have you considered using it to buy potatoes? A very good investment! Good luck!
  • kittykat1994
    kittykat1994 Posts: 149 Member
    He will hate you if you have one less shirt and your afraid it will make him angrier and he's just left because your too fat for him. (You don't look it in your DP!)

He doesn't sound like someone who protects you.

If my partner said any of those things to me I'd leave him.
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Asci - wow thank you so much for that link. The Taichung one that is $6,000 NT/year is affordable, I don't like the hours but I'm going to think about it. I wonder if there is something like that in Chiayi or Douliu. I guess so but it's just that I'm really really afraid that Kazik will hate me even more if I have one less shirt, he already has big problems with my weight and I'm really afraid to make him even angrier.

Tavistock, sorry, Kazik is the diminutive of Kazimierz, I alternate the 2.

Jenilla, well right now Kazik is actually ignoring me which really, really sucks :'(

Thanks bookandbeach....wish I knew what to do to feel better about myself, Kazik's opinion has made me feel like I will never feel confident again

Marietta: Thanks, I guess I'm very sensitive, especially right now. I actually remember buying more makeup once, to feel better about myself, because Kazik said something rude to me last year.

Kittykat, let's see, I'm going to look into the $6,000 NT swimming pool. I don't have that many clothes to begin with by the way. And yes that's right but I wish he was here for me right now and could protect me.

Bookandbeach, I'm not a troll and I am sincere in what I am saying. I am quite insecure at the moment but that does not mean that I am insincere or dishonest in what I am saying.

That's a lot of HK caviar and potato.

Baked_Potato_with_Caviar.jpg?itok=zUFm55j9
  • MariettaDelene
    MariettaDelene Posts: 82 Member
    If my partner said any of those things to me I'd leave him.

This.
  • MayaDyra
    MayaDyra Posts: 90
    Hmm, I'm glad that your partner is supportive =)

Chick picture - haha about the potatoes =) They are tasty!
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,400 Member
    I recomend that you go see a psychiatrist. You seem to have a problem with selfrespect. Your problem is not the pool, boyfriend, or even weight. You need to get your priorities in order---they are messed up. Anything you do for others--not yourself--won't last long. By the way we pay more for a years membership at our pool in Rome--and it's worth every penny. However, I don't buy expensive shirts, even though Dolce and Gabbana are Italian, their prices are crazy, and not worth it. Best.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,956 Member
    OK, I've read a few of your threads and now you're saying you can't join a pool because the yearly fee is one Dolce and Gabbana shirt you can't buy and then some dude who abandoned you because of your weight will get mad?

Lady, spend those funds on therapy.
  • midwestspitfire
    midwestspitfire Posts: 46 Member
    If nothing else, perhaps these conversational threads would be better received in the chit-chat forum:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/16-chit-chat-fun-and-games
  • BettyandVeronica
    BettyandVeronica Posts: 333 Member
    Hello,sorry to read your boyfriend is quite unsupportive.Perhaps you are better off without his negative influence.You should be losing weight to be healthy not to placate him.This should be about you.

Instead of joining a gym,how about running/jogging/walking in football fields or on the pavement? Its FREE!!!!

Good luck
  • lilpoindexter
    lilpoindexter Posts: 1,122 Member
    Pools are great.
  • emilyisbonkers
    emilyisbonkers Posts: 373 Member
    I'm confused..
    like above poster said, just walk around and use your body for exercise