Replies

• QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    April Fools!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    My family and I have given up processed sugars and most processed foods,we don't eat out or get fast food either. I will not give up natural sugars from fruits though. I already watch my starchy carbs and keep them to things like sweet potatoes verse white potatoes.etc.

Sugars from beets and cane are not natural?
  • OMGSugarOHNOS
    OMGSugarOHNOS Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    My family and I have given up processed sugars and most processed foods,we don't eat out or get fast food either. I will not give up natural sugars from fruits though. I already watch my starchy carbs and keep them to things like sweet potatoes verse white potatoes.etc.
    I'm sorry family
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    Options
    Aw, dammit, I wish you would have said something before I started my ice cream cleanse. If I stop my cleanse now I'm just going to gain all the weight back. :frown:
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options

so you are not going to join me???? :(
  • ndj1979
    Options
    Aw, dammit, I wish you would have said something before I started my ice cream cleanse. If I stop my cleanse now I'm just going to gain all the weight back. :frown:
    ice cream cleanses are not sustainable, and are "dirty"
  • Carnivor0us
    Carnivor0us Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    So, for the month of April I am giving up ALL sugar. That is right no carbs, vegetables, fruit, honey, evil added sugar, etc.

Looking for like minded sugar free types to join in the fun....

who is in??!!

I've actually done this before. Steak and eggs. No vegetation for a month. It was great.
  • tennisdude2004
    tennisdude2004 Posts: 5,609 Member
    Options
    I was almost believing this was true until I remembered biology from school and that I'm pretty sure you would die without sugar.

April fools!

I actually have a higher brain function on zero sugar...

That I can believe! Lol
  • Rocbola
    Rocbola Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    Good luck, just beware of the sugar your liver produces!
    According to MFP standards, the liver should be removed because of the evilness it produces.
  • rhiol
    rhiol Posts: 5
    Options
    I wish I could but I eat fruits for breakfast daily. Good luck!!
  • ndj1979
    Options
    I wish I could but I eat fruits for breakfast daily. Good luck!!

^ is that the Malaysian Jet in your profile picture, or are you just happy to see me?????
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    I'm going on the "Cleaned the House" cardio plan. I've been successfully getting 3K burns in 3 hours worth of work. I am not sure that I could get through those intense workouts without sugar though. How do you think this diet would affect my workouts?
  • Shuuma
    Shuuma Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I unfriend you IRL, just like those old ladies in the Gieco commercial.

That's not how it works.

That's not how any of this works.
  • LAPDpoliceNYPD
    LAPDpoliceNYPD Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    but what about the cornflakes they need sugar:sad:
  • watergirl141
    watergirl141 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just meat? Doesn't sound healthy. How about giving up all added sugar and sugar substitutes?
  • goldthistime
    goldthistime Posts: 3,214 Member
    Options
    I need a cake for an upcoming event, so yesterday I spent a half hour looking at specialty cake makers, and their photo galleries of decorated cakes. I haven't had much trouble with cravings lately but that amount of time staring at cakes triggered a monster craving that lasted for hours. You are wrong. Sugar IS evil. A malevolent entity. I no longer think the term "addicted" is appropriate. I now prefer the term "possessed".
  • Natmarie73
    Natmarie73 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    In! but will have to start tomorrow thanks to the selfish git who put a box of fundraiser chocolates in the tea room.
  • astronomicals
    astronomicals Posts: 1,537 Member
    Options
    im sure i can find plenty of other nice crystalline substances to ingest

im in
  • ndj1979
    Options
    im sure i can find plenty of other nice crystalline substances to ingest

im in

crystal meth?