• KariOrtiz2014
    KariOrtiz2014 Posts: 343 Member
    ooohh we can tell!!!
  • RockWarrior84
    RockWarrior84 Posts: 840 Member
    you just ruined it
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Use a syringe to remove the filling from Cadbury creme eggs and replace with mayonnaise.

The same for the filling on Oreos, you'll have to freeze them to make the consistency look right.
  • AlwaysInMotion
    AlwaysInMotion Posts: 409 Member
    Use a syringe to remove the filling from Cadbury creme eggs and replace with mayonnaise.

The same for the filling on Oreos, you'll have to freeze them to make the consistency look right.

You, you....<sputters> You contaminate chocolate?!?!? Blasphemy!!!
  • QueenBishOTUniverse

My husband did these in high school, and to be perfectly honest, I can't stand the first, and am not a huge fan of the second, and the OP wanted evil......
  • AlwaysInMotion

My husband did these in high school, and to be perfectly honest, I can't stand the first, and am not a huge fan of the second, and the OP wanted evil......

I take it he's not a big fan o' chocolate. I'd be half tempted to dip several of his personal possessions in chocolate. Keys, bank cards, glasses/sunglasses, toothbrush.. and put them in a chocolate box wrapped with a bow.
  • QueenBishOTUniverse

I take it he's not a big fan o' chocolate. I'd be half tempted to dip several of his personal possessions in chocolate. Keys, bank cards, glasses/sunglasses, toothbrush.. and put them in a chocolate box wrapped with a bow.

Oh no, he loves both of these food items, he just loves being an a--hole even more.
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    LOL Cheese Juice..:sick: :devil: :laugh:

New to the site, some pretty crazy comments, images and well, lots of everything! I love the "Humans" topic... flipping through that now... incredible images.
  • rowlandsw
    rowlandsw Posts: 1,166 Member
    I pity anyone who tries to prank me. I'm not known for a sense of humor. I've never seen the fun in pranks.
  • crista_b
    crista_b Posts: 1,192 Member
    I want to know which ones everyone did and how they turned out! :laugh:
  • emmanuel4everjackson
    emmanuel4everjackson Posts: 53 Member
    I got a large empty box from Dunkin' Donuts. I'm going to fill it with raw veggies & low fat dip. It's for my voracious coworkers.

#TheReasonPeopleStereotypeVegetariansAsAssholes
  • crista_b
    crista_b Posts: 1,192 Member
    I got a large empty box from Dunkin' Donuts. I'm going to fill it with raw veggies & low fat dip. It's for my voracious coworkers.

Oh man! I'm a vegetarian and would be happier with a bunch of raw veggies and dip than Dunkin' Donuts. :ohwell: I'm Crista, and I'm an *kitten*. :tongue:
  • SymphonynSonata
    SymphonynSonata Posts: 533 Member
    My friend's birthday is today. Could you imagine how that labor went for his mother? lol
  • emmanuel4everjackson
    emmanuel4everjackson Posts: 53 Member

Oh man! I'm a vegetarian and would be happier with a bunch of raw veggies and dip than Dunkin' Donuts. :ohwell: I'm Crista, and I'm an *kitten*. :tongue:

LOL!!! I'm a pescatarian but I respect the choice to eat whatever you want.
  • Beastmaster50
    Beastmaster50 Posts: 505 Member
    I had fun today, made 100's of teens and basement dwellers cry.
  • angf0679
    angf0679 Posts: 1,120 Member
    The weather had the best one. It's been freezing rain/ice pellets/snow all day. Except that's not really a joke as it's really doing that. :(

Most people who know me, know me well enough not to do anything. 19 years ago today I was at my grandmother's funeral. :cry:
  • AlwaysInMotion

LOL!!! I'm a pescatarian but I respect the choice to eat whatever you want.

SOOOOO, the veggies instead of DD were a HIT!!!! Lots of chuckles at first. And then everybody gobbled them up faster than the cookies & homemade cupcakes next to them. The box was over-stuffed with juicy grape tomatoes, sugar snap peas, broccoli florets, baby carrots, the sweetest little baby cucumbers, and a big ol' dish of Sabra hummus. Gone in no time. And FWIW, this was my idea and I'm a part time vegetarian. My tricks are almost always treats in disguise!
  • Tbaby1514
    Tbaby1514 Posts: 216 Member
    make them big bowls of pudding for dessert and then freeze them solid :laugh: