Has anyone tried potatology?

Options
LiftAllThePizzas
LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
I was going to get the free samples of the shakes, but I wanted to see which flavors people preferred.

How much weight have you lost with potatology shakes?

Replies

• AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    I LIK TEH SWEET PERTATERZ 1
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    You don't need the Potatology shakes to lose weight - just a calorie deficit. And you can make your own Potatology shakes at home for much less than buying from the company. And then you can make any flavor you like - butter, sweet or bacon!
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    Options
    You don't need the Potatology shakes to lose weight - just a calorie deficit. And you can make your own Potatology shakes at home for much less than buying from the company. And then you can make any flavor you like - butter, sweet or bacon!
    You are not supporting my potato journey.
  • The_Iron_Beast
    Options
    I just stick to the potato vodka diet. It counts as a vegetable right?
  • starznholes
    starznholes Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I LIK TEH SWEET PERTATERZ 1

This.
  • debbiesats
    debbiesats Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Flavour? How can you think of diluting nay pollluting the awesome yummy potatoeyness? Has to be original Potato shake for me every time!
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    Options
    That's the vodkology diet, and it's an entirely different MLM.
  • Loss4TheWin
    Loss4TheWin Posts: 249
    Options

OP asked if anyone has tried it, not for your criticism. People on this site are so rude. If you don't believe in potatology, then this thread obviously isn't for you.
  • cbeggs810
    cbeggs810 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    What is Potatology? Never heard of it
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    I lost all my weight that way. Because they tasted so gross I could not drink them. Almost as bad as shakeology, but not quite.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    That's the vodkology diet, and it's an entirely different MLM.

That was my favorite because I didn't even have to see the "awkward" in between weight loss phase with the baggy clothes and the insincere compliments and feigned concerned. One day I just woke up after all my vodka shakes and was all skinny and I went shopping for skinny jeans and handbags bigger than myself and walked into every party exclaiming "I'm SKINNY b!tches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"""""""""
  • Go_Mizzou99
    Go_Mizzou99 Posts: 2,628 Member
    Options
    I tried it, but the common-taters I used in my shakes led to haters hating on me in MFP.

So then I tried fancy-taters to get the haters to leave me alone and then they said I only changed because I was butt-hurt.

It still stings...

giphy.gif
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    Options
    It's an MLM by RussetBody, you can become a Couch and sell the shakes to make money too!
  • Go_Mizzou99
    Go_Mizzou99 Posts: 2,628 Member
    Options
    It's an MLM by RussetBody, you can become a Couch and sell the shakes to make money too!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: +1 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: