9 week Challenge starting tomorrow 12-20-10 Week 1

Options
2»

Replies

• Ty2010
    Ty2010 Posts: 43
    Options
    :happy: THE CHALLENGE IS FULL! THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR JOINING. I WILL BE SENDING OUT A LIST OF OUR TEAM AND ASK THAT YOU ALL ADD EACH OTHER AS FRIENDS SO THAT WE CAN MOTIVATE EACH OTHER.
  • Ty2010
    Ty2010 Posts: 43
    Options
    Let's get it people!!! We have established our group name "SO DETERMINED" If you have not added everyone as a friend please do so and on tomorrow please inbox me or post your Starting Weight and your Target Weight by the end of this challenge!! I will have the "weigh in" list posted tomorrow Evening (Central Time)

If you have decided against the challenge please let me know and lets keep each other motivated throughout this journey. If I am unable to post our "weigh in" chart on my page it will be on the Message Board titled "SO DETERMINED Week 1". Again Thank you for joining!!!

1. mvis401
    2. Corrine_Bruce
    3. heatypablo
    4. sarahtiano
    5. midonhau
    6. TashKittie
    7. monoxidechick
    8. Luckie712
    9. loveme445
    10. razzmahtazz
    11. slansdown
    12. godblessourhome
    13. missmandy92
    14. missliss1102
    15. bwimh
    16. ucaminax
    17. tsh1
    19. ahbree
    20. ashtondsharp
    21. twinsfan1976
    22. jwal101

And don't forget to add me ty2010.......Good Luck EVERYONE!!!!! This should be fun!!!!
  • slansdown
    Options
    Okay, I am game.

Start weight: 224.5
    Goal for Valentine's: 210
    Goal for life: 140

I need to stay in. I am going to try and add you all as my mfp friends.
  • SunLove8
    SunLove8 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I'm probley to late to make the first 20, but I'd love to join.

Starting wait: 190

Goal weight for challenge: 165
  • xmissxjupiterx
    Options
    Count me in if possible as well.

I don't know what I weigh right now but I can have all my info tomorrow.
  • ucaminax
    ucaminax Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I don't know if we will we using this thread or starting a different one for the actual challenge. I weighed in this morning and was 153.4 lbs! I didn't lose any weight last weigh in on Monday, but today shows a 2 pound loss! Yay! Maybe I will change my end of challenge goal to 143 lbs instead of 145. I think the timing of this challenge is great-it gets us through the holiday season!

Ok, I'm very motivated to go work out this morning. Good luck to everyone in this challenge, getting in our 30 minutes of cardio.

Kate
  • heatypablo
    Options
    I sent Ty my weigh-in and I'll post it here... I somewhat expected this but I'll use the frustration as motivation... I'm up 3 lbs from my last weigh-in:

12/20 Weigh-in: 233.2
    Challenge goal: 210

Have a great Monday,all! :bigsmile:
  • SunLove8
    Options
    Let's get it people!!! We have established our group name "SO DETERMINED" If you have not added everyone as a friend please do so and on tomorrow please inbox me or post your Starting Weight and your Target Weight by the end of this challenge!! I will have the "weigh in" list posted tomorrow Evening (Central Time)

If you have decided against the challenge please let me know and lets keep each other motivated throughout this journey. If I am unable to post our "weigh in" chart on my page it will be on the Message Board titled "SO DETERMINED Week 1". Again Thank you for joining!!!

1. mvis401
    2. Corrine_Bruce
    3. heatypablo
    4. sarahtiano
    5. midonhau
    6. TashKittie
    7. monoxidechick
    8. Luckie712
    9. loveme445
    10. razzmahtazz
    11. slansdown
    12. godblessourhome
    13. missmandy92
    14. missliss1102
    15. bwimh
    16. ucaminax
    17. tsh1
    19. ahbree
    20. ashtondsharp
    21. twinsfan1976
    22. jwal101

And don't forget to add me ty2010.......Good Luck EVERYONE!!!!! This should be fun!!!!

I don't see me :( Waaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!! LOL
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options

I saw you on the spreadsheet in the new thread...here is the link: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/142633-so-determined-week-1?page=1#posts-1945476
  • SunLove8
    Options

I saw you on the spreadsheet in the new thread...here is the link: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/142633-so-determined-week-1?page=1#posts-1945476

Oh, thank you :)