Got a little drunk last night

Options
....well actually Saturday night. Had too much Michelob Ultra. Didn't eat so hot on Sunday (greasy hangover food) but didn't totally overdo it.

My regular weigh in is Friday but I snuck a peek at the scale today to assess the damage. Up 6 pounds. I know it's probably mostly from the beer/sodium.

Anyone have any idea on how to get rid of it.?? I drink over a gallon of water everyday. So do I just have to stick it out? Or is there anyway I can speed up the process?

I'm just thankful that's only about a once a month situation.

Replies

• LAPDpoliceNYPD
    LAPDpoliceNYPD Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    i think it could be water weight you could not of eating or drinking 21000 cal's :huh:
  • Branstin
    Branstin Posts: 2,320 Member
    Options
    Everyone is entitled to a day. You are losing so stick to it and the weight will drop.
  • JimieLou
    JimieLou Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Holy smokes. I hope I didnt eat that many calories. I don't normally eat greasy food either but it seems to settle a hungover upset tummy.
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    It'll go away. Probably a mixture of water retention and sodium, as well as just the weight of food.. You'll pee, poop, and sweat it out ;-)
  • richardheath
    richardheath Posts: 1,276 Member
    Options
    Step 1: don't drink Mich Ultra - drink good beer!

Step 2: carry on as you were before. It is going to be mainly water weight, so it will come off in time.
  • PrincessWarior
    PrincessWarior Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hey Jimie
    I wont lie, I do get drunk and I need grease to "cure" it. No worries, it will "go" away. Just don't do it every weekend but when U do IT, do IT GOOD. This way you will remember the headaches and the stomach pain and just shake your head :noway: no, no not yet..... :sick:

Cheers
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Upping your electrolytes might help. Take some calcium and magnesium. No guarantee that it will make a difference, but it can't hurt...
  • scraver2003
    scraver2003 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Step 1: don't drink Mich Ultra - drink good beer!

Step 2: carry on as you were before. It is going to be mainly water weight, so it will come off in time.

• thavoice
    thavoice Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    ....well actually Saturday night. Had too much Michelob Ultra. Didn't eat so hot on Sunday (greasy hangover food) but didn't totally overdo it.

My regular weigh in is Friday but I snuck a peek at the scale today to assess the damage. Up 6 pounds. I know it's probably mostly from the beer/sodium.

Anyone have any idea on how to get rid of it.?? I drink over a gallon of water everyday. So do I just have to stick it out? Or is there anyway I can speed up the process?

I'm just thankful that's only about a once a month situation.

Dont take a peak at the scale is my suggestion when this happens! Also, usually you weigh in on a friday...if/when you do something like this give yourself another day on the back end to weigh in and do it on a saturday.