Anyone with must-have diet tool suggestions?

Options
chays84
chays84 Posts: 22 Member
I am looking for suggestions on what to buy to help me become more successful during my weight loss journey. I know MFP is critical but I'm looking for other suggestions...
Thanks a bunch!

Replies

• nellyett
    nellyett Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Most definitely a digital scale!!
  • alpine1994
    alpine1994 Posts: 1,915 Member
    Options
    I love fitness gadgets but the most useful "tool" that I bought for weight loss was my digital food scale. It was $20 at Target and is really the only thing you absolutely need (in my opinion).
  • ChubbyInHeels
    ChubbyInHeels Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I find that the Endomondo app is SUPER helpful for walking, jogging etc. It will track your path (using GPS) your time, calories burned, how far you walked/ran/jogged ETC :)
  • StephyA86
    StephyA86 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I definitely agree with getting a food scale. I also love my Polar FT4 heart rate monitor..it gives me a good idea on calories burned during a workout and I LOVE seeing myself improve!!
  • Jolynn78
    Jolynn78 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    A fitbit. I've had the fitbit one since November and haven't taken it off since. It's about $99 plus tax. Worth every cent to me....:)
  • joelann10
    joelann10 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    My digital food scale and my Polar heart rate monitor. A must!
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    A food scale and fabric measuring tape.

And MFP, of course.
  • delitfrn
    delitfrn Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Fitbit definitely!!! It keeps me in line with steps and sleep which are two very important parts of my weight loss journey..... Good luck!
  • chays84
    chays84 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone!
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    FitBit! I have a flex and love it.
  • AnitaCRice
    AnitaCRice Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I LOVE my Fitbit One. Helps me make myself be more active.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!