100lbs and mor to lose

Options
Hey everyone,
I've been struggling with my weight for 16 years now.on a diet off a diet .
Loose the weight gain the weight.
But now my health is starting to fail. My breathing is very laboured .ive been diagnosed with sleep apnea and I'm only 37
I used gobs very slim athletic outgoing and I am none of those now
So I am here yet again on another journey that I hope will end in positive results :heart:

Replies

• RaquelR1991
    Options
    Hello. I've been struggling with my weight all my life. I'm 23 and weigh 275 (started at over 300 pounds) and just like you I was diagnosed with sleep apnea about a year ago. It scared me so much and I felt so bad about myself that I considered weight-loss surgery. I've started this journey because my weight has held me back for so long and made me so depressed, and I decided to finally do something about it. I wish you the best of luck and hope that your journey ends with positive results as well. Good Luck!!!
  • metalmomma63217
    Options
    Good luck on your weight loss journey!!
  • happy_angi09
    happy_angi09 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Angela. I have been up & down on weight the past few years but recently was told I have fatty liver and Diabetes. I'm only 23! It's so scary to know how damaging this unhealthy way of living is on our bodies. Feel free to add me for each other's motivational support :)
  • kvochik
    kvochik Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi! My name is Elena
    I'm 25. I'm from Russia. I hope to lose 40 kilo at the first. Actually I need to lose about 60, but I don't remember myself smaller than 180lbs. :)
    I want to find friends for having healthy life together. Feel free to add me!
    Best wishes!
  • jennbrosnahan
    jennbrosnahan Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I've lost 100 but need to lose 78 more....feel free to add me :)
  • mamahilda3
    Options
    Week 1was a success I lost3
    Pounds. Ok so this is good .
    My new mantra is ansecond a minute. A day I can do this

:heart: :love: