Tuna and what?

2»

Replies

• Blitzer32
    Blitzer32 Posts: 9 Member
    I sometimes have tuna, salad, and a dollop of low cal hummus on top. Some cracked pepper and sea salt to taste. Or, tuna, salad and a homemade dressing. eg, a squeeze of lemon, dash soy sauce, pepper.
  • psych101
    psych101 Posts: 1,842 Member
    mixed with mashed avocado and lots of pepper mmmmmm
  • littlelaura
    littlelaura Posts: 1,028 Member
    I mix tuna with avocado and salsa and put it on top of a simple salad.
  • runfatmanrun
    runfatmanrun Posts: 1,090 Member
    Hummus, mustard, and pickles. And some hot sauce.
  • ZOOpergal
    ZOOpergal Posts: 176 Member
    These ideas are AMAZING...LOVE the avocado...might just spice it up with some Tapatio hot sauce...mmm.
  • krennie8
    krennie8 Posts: 301 Member
    i may have to try some of these, i only ever do 1 tbsp light mw, 1 tbsp low fat mayo, 6 pickles + pickle slices on bread (so much sodium...), and chopped celery. Also like to add lettuce, tomato & sometimes onion & rarely a slice of cheese, provolone or pepper jack. Always toasted bread.
  • Kimba1949
    Kimba1949 Posts: 4 Member
    I mix it with low fat cheddar or a 2% cheese slice! micro it and put in wrap or on pita and you have a tuna melt. No mayo and very moist.
  • valm17
    valm17 Posts: 5
    I do avocado, mango and lots of lemon juice (red onions & cayenne pepper if you like) its fresh and the lemon & cayenne make you feel full.:happy:
  • valm17
    valm17 Posts: 5
    Oh yes & tapatio!
  • draya114
    draya114 Posts: 46 Member
    I do a little mayo, LOTS of mustard (im a mustard freak), chopped pickles, chopped onion, and half a boil egg chopped , and salt and pepper.. I love to stuff this in half a pita pocket with some lettuce, tomato, and pickles. So good!
  • janecarol61
    janecarol61 Posts: 45 Member
    Oikos Greek Yogurt Dips - cucumber dill is really good. 25 calories for 2 tablespoons!
  • RockingGranny
    RockingGranny Posts: 64 Member
    Yes. Yes. Yes. 1 Can Drained Tuna + 1/2 Avocado + 1 TBS Thai Sweet Chili Sauce = Totally Awesome on and with everything. :love:
  • tk2222
    tk2222 Posts: 199 Member
    All of the above. Cottage cheese is another option (particularly with Thai chilli,) or even sour cream if it starts getting really boring.
  • lseed87
    lseed87 Posts: 1,110 Member
    Lately added mayo, celery and onion in a sandwich.

Tuna on top of some spinach, 1-2 hard boiled eggs, pepper or some other spices on top. little bit of olive oil