Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

S Health Walking mate question

I was wondering, should enter the miles walked, calories burned as tracked by SHealth into my diary here? Or are they already essentially calculated as part of my profile?

Replies

• psitzmary
    psitzmary Posts: 6 Member
    Hi D_Minus 40,

Hope this helps....

I use the MAPMYWALK app offered by MyPalFitness. I have it set up to sync my workout calories and etc into diary. It works great. Of course, I do all of that on my iPhone and everything syncs with my app on the website.

I am not familiar with S Health Walking but if its not user friendly, check it my 'mapmywalk' app offered by this program.

Happy trails!~

Mary
  • Rawr1978
    Rawr1978 Posts: 245 Member
    I enter pace and calories burned.
  • stevevarley
    stevevarley Posts: 8 Member
    Hi D_Minus 40,

Hope this helps....

I use the MAPMYWALK app offered by MyPalFitness. I have it set up to sync my workout calories and etc into diary. It works great. Of course, I do all of that on my iPhone and everything syncs with my app on the website.

I am not familiar with S Health Walking but if its not user friendly, check it my 'mapmywalk' app offered by this program.

Happy trails!~

Mary

If your S Health is synced with MFP and logs your progress don't re enter it. I tried pacer and was dissatisfied with the info, so I bought a polar ft4. I use it when out walking and at work. I burn loads at work being a gardener. I log all my active time, and because I can see what my heart is doing, I can push it to get the best results.. Good luck...