alechua Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Height: 4'11"
    SW: 190 lbs
    CW: 150 lbs
    GW: 120

Eating 1400-1500 calories/day.
    Strength training & cardio 5-6 times/week

:heart: Jillian Michaels! Haven't tried Body Rev yet - how is it?

I haven't tried Body Rev, only the banish fat boost metabolism and 30 day shred. :)
  • alechua
    Options
    Just starting out I am 21 5'0 and 185 :,( I honestly feel like I will never be able to loose what i want to- which is 50lbs.. I know its what everyone says and EXCUSES but I find it hard to work and work out and eat healthy (I hate salad! and anything good for me lol) so basically I need some people about my age same goals (or not) just POSITIVE helpers to add me. I need it. Thnks & good luck!

you can do it, slowly,. I feel the same when I was just starting too, but then you get motivated as you see the pounds melt/shed off and it will become an addiction and something that will push you to continue and not give up. adding you. :)
  • alechua
    Options
    Height - 5'3"
    sw - 185
    cw - 114.5
    gw - 105
    calories - 1200

workouts - anything from walking, zumba, riding bike, brazil butt lift, hip hop abs, P90X, etc.

I get bored with workouts so I like to switch them up.

anyone looking to have friends - feel free to add me :)

I would love to reach your weight and toned up :)
  • alechua
    Options
    Height: 5'3

SW: 156lbs
    CW: 118-120lbs fluctuating
    GW: 110-115lbs

Workout: Turbofire and strength training (youtube fitness blender)

Calorie Intake/Maintenance Calories(if already maintaining): I stopped logging but my rough estimate 1800 net (best guess).

Tips/advice: I'm just starting my strength training so I'm hoping for a positive result. :)

i am your stats... starting out though! awesome to know that someone else did it! how long did it take you?

Same here!

Since I don't weigh daily, weekly, only once a month, I believe I reached my current weight after 7 months. I started last May 2013 and 118lbs is my weight last dec 2013. :)
  • Callmaheen
    Callmaheen Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'5"
    SW: 170 lbs
    CW: 124 lbs
    GW: Don't have one, aiming for body fat reduction

Current intake: 1600 net.

I lose about 1 lb a week. I have no idea what my maintenance is.

4x strength training 5/3/1 routine
    3-4 cardio days (about 30 minutes a day)
  • taytaylynn3
    taytaylynn3 Posts: 601
    Options
    Height: 5'4.5
    CW: 131
    GW:108
  • Callmaheen
    Options
    Hello,
    I am kind of new in this site. I was going thru all these posts and noticed yours. Really impressed with your stats.
    I am 5'5"" and CW 131. My goal weight is 115 lbs which I used to be. I would really appreciate if you can suggest me how I should go about it. Currently I am doing the 30Day shred for last two weeks, on my 12th day, and walking 45 min uphill downhill every morning. Would you my sharing what you did to reach your current weight? Once again, you have done great
  • Callmaheen
    Options
    Day 3 level 2:
    I did morning cardio which is 50 min of walking uphill downhill. Afternoon, when I attempted to get my 30DS done, I could not give my best today. Started feeling really dizzy after I was half way to the first circuit. Had literally lie down on my mat for 10 min or so. Got up and started where I left of. But could not do the workout as i do everyday. Felt light headed, so,I just listened to my body and tried to attempt each segment but could not finish it giving my best. No idea why I felt this way. Did not have a good night sleep last night.... Could this be for that??!!!???!!!
  • nomorebingesgirl2014
    nomorebingesgirl2014 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I'm 4ft 11
  • zahid222
    zahid222 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Shortness is relative. 5'3" is very tall for me. Good luck with your weight loss:happy:
  • sihbbie
    sihbbie Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    5'0
    Just started about a two weeks ago.
    CW:197-199 (fluctuates)
    GW:145

Have a long way to go, but I'm at my highest weight currently, and am determined to lose enough to be comfortable in form fitting clothes/bathing suit by December!
  • BoogeyBrat
    BoogeyBrat Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    5'3

SW: 196
    CW: 148
    GW: 140

Been at this about a year, had the most success hovering between 1200-1500 calories depending on my activity level on any given day.
  • thinfitfabulous
    thinfitfabulous Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    4'11 but I lie & say 5'0

SW:179
    CW:165
    GW:130

-eating about 1500 calories daily & doing at least 30 minutes of exercise 6 days a week. Just started Jillian Michaels Body Rev last Thursday! Also love kickboxing. I need some Yoga in my life though!

HAHAHA I lie too
  • ssimmons99
    Options
    Height: 5'3

SW: 213
    CW: same...just started!
    GW: 175 (short) 130 (long term)

Workout: Treadmill/Elliptical 45-1 hr daily w/ strength

Calorie intake: 1300-1400

Tired of being tired :mad:

You aren't taking in enough calories and your body is breaking down muscle to feed itself. If you have been working out try the p90x diet with the program - you probably need to be closer to 1800-2000 calories of the right food with a high cardio/strength per day. I was never tired and never hungry - actually had a hard time eating all the food. I lost 4" around my waist and 4" around my rib cage in 90 days - only about 10 pounds - but I started in the low 140's.
  • ssimmons99
    Options
    5' 3"

started at 141.5
    CW - 132.5
    GW - doesn't matter - I want to get to 20-22% body fat. Maybe 125?

I just finished p90x and am going from 60-90 minutes hard workout to 30-45 minutes a day - so I am going with 1300 at the zone plan 40/30/30 (carb/protein/fat). I was doing about 1700 calories a day with p90x.
  • ssimmons99
    Options
    Day 3 level 2:
    I did morning cardio which is 50 min of walking uphill downhill. Afternoon, when I attempted to get my 30DS done, I could not give my best today. Started feeling really dizzy after I was half way to the first circuit. Had literally lie down on my mat for 10 min or so. Got up and started where I left of. But could not do the workout as i do everyday. Felt light headed, so,I just listened to my body and tried to attempt each segment but could not finish it giving my best. No idea why I felt this way. Did not have a good night sleep last night.... Could this be for that??!!!???!!!

What are you eating? When you are pushing your body this hard you need good nutrition and make every calorie count. Are you eating enough protein - you should be consuming about 100-130 grams a day if you want to build muscle (which burns a TON of calories when you aren't working out). You need to cut out all refined sugars, alcohol, carbonated drinks, artificial sweeteners at least while you are trying to trim down. Cut down to like 1-2 servings of whole grain carbs a day. You need to eat like every 3-4 hours during the day and you will need a recovery snack/drink after a hard workout to keep your body from breaking down muscle with low blood sugar (dizzy is a classic example) - I get 1 cup of almond milk with one scoop of GNC Pro Performance 100% Whey Protein
  • smplmr1
    smplmr1 Posts: 2
    Options
    5'1"

SW=160
    CW=146
    GW=125 to 130

I've been staying around 1200 calories a day. I do T25 6 days a week (just finished beta week 2 day 2) and I wear a Jawbone Up to try and get at least 10,000 additional steps a day in.
  • ptsmiles
    ptsmiles Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    5'4"
    CW: 211.6
    GW #1: 199
    GW#2: 180

Approx. 1500-1600 cal/day
    Slim in 6-7 days a week
  • broox80
    broox80 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    5'2
    SW 270
    CW 209
    GW 160
    I do Crossfit 2-3 times a week
    I do an elliptical bike or walk 4 -5 times a week.
    I will incorporate swimming this summer.
    I try to net 1300-1500 cals but on high burn days it is more challenging.
  • michellewelch2010
    michellewelch2010 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    5'0"
    SW: 141
    CW: 128
    GW: 110

Approx. 1200-1400 cal/day

Just completed Insanity last month, started doing Jillian Michaels 30DS, but today I switched to her Ripped in 30. Will do this five times a week and her Extreme Shed and Shred once on the weekend. And can't forget the hikes with the dogs. I love running, but still snowing over here :( No running on the roads yet.