Girly Question

Options
How much weight do you gain during the TOM?

Replies

• JMun
    JMun Posts: 409
    Options
    totally depends on the month. But for me its not uncommon for my weight to fluctuate up to 5lbs. Especially during the 24 hour lead up to TOM arriving and then the first actual day... I bloat like a blimp
  • Gogo76
    Gogo76 Posts: 581
    Options
    I bloat alot! At least 5lbs.......
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    i bloat before and a little at the begining. it can't be more than a couple of pounds.
  • seemichellerun
    Options
    Anywhere from 3-5lbs. For me, it's usually gone after the first two days of my cycle.
  • Aimee_PD
    Aimee_PD Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    every woman is different..i usually see a difference from 2-5 lbs then it comes right back off a couple days later... keep drinking plenty water!
  • krystonite
    krystonite Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    I love seeing the scale when it's all over. I feel like I did some sort of magic weight-loss plan that week.
  • Mollydolly10
    Mollydolly10 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    I'm usually 2-3 pounds. And it does feel nice afterwards to see that number "drop" :-P I weigh myself during TOM but don't ever take the number seriously. More of just a habit from weighing once a week
  • neelia
    neelia Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    I have actually seen my weight go up 10 lbs from TOM before! It was awful! But on average, I would say about 5-6 lbs for me.
  • mriricat23
    mriricat23 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Usually anywhere from 3-5 pounds starting about 4 days before I get AF.
  • Dare2BThin
    Dare2BThin Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Anywhere from 3-5lbs
  • turbojanem
    Options
    for me it varies. sometimes none. sometimes 2 pounds. it all depends on how much i am exercising, and a what i am eating. if i am on top of my game, i have none. if i give into my cravings, then i gain. no different than any other time of the month for me.
  • PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Options
    My fave part of time of the month is the last day I step on the scale and I am like 3 pounds lighter! Wooo HOO!! :0) Hey...we gotta look on the bright side somewhere....
  • jsecret
    jsecret Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    Roughly 5 lbs. My TOM gains slowly over a week, then sticks like glue for the week of TOM, then drops back down within the next 3 days or so. Which means I only have like 2 weeks a month where my weight is at the ultimate low!
  • reyessam
    reyessam Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Like a lot of the replies on this thread... it differs for me. Some months I don't gain any weight. Some months I gain 3-5 pounds.