30 day shred April 1-30

Options
2»

Replies

• rstudebaker52
    rstudebaker52 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 17 so I'm almost done Level 2. The first time I did 30 DS I had the same problem with my knees on level 2. So this time around on the warm up, I stop the DVD right before the second set of jumping jacks and I do the hip circles and knee circles from level one to get my core and knees warmed up. That has helped a lot this time around.
  • misspikee
    Options
    I'm on level 2 day 5! It's tough on the arms! I think there's too many plank exercises but I push through it. Don't give up! Just keep going & you will get stronger & feel better every day!
  • jessicagilb
    jessicagilb Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I just started it today also, I'll join you!! I hope to see serious results!
  • mifoster1
    Options
    I want to start tonight, too. Friend me and I'll keep you motivated, if you will do the same for me. NO NAGGING. ;0
  • kumikosan8910
    Options
    i woke up late today so I wasn't able to do my workout this morning. I promise to do it when I get home from work. Good luck to me.
  • QueenE_
    QueenE_ Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Day 1 done.
  • bika21
    bika21 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Rest day for me...2nd day tomorrow. I was feeling good, not too sore or anything but since im working out on weekends I need my rest. Lets keep it :) Good luck
  • nkfowler74
    nkfowler74 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I started today too. I did the entire 30 days about 2 years ago and had good results. Time to do it again!
  • WalkingGirl03
    WalkingGirl03 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    L1D3 done this morning. I thought the strength part seemed a little harder and cardio seemed easier. But I guess the harder strength part is to be expected since I'm pushing myself to do 5 days in a row and then a 2 day recovery.
    I was so excited when I made it through the first cardio round without stopping. PROGRESS!!! Didn't make through the next 2 LOL!
  • kweatherford9
    kweatherford9 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am doing the 30 day shred!! I just started and I am still at level one. I find it VERY HARD to do.. but I feel so great when I am done! I am not doing it every day... I am doing it every other.. but I hope to work up to doing it every day!
  • bika21
    bika21 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    L1 D2 DONE :DDDDDD Once again push ups are a bit hard for me but I nailed the majority today so its all good :D Strive for Greatness
  • killafee
    killafee Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'M IN!!!

I've been doing it off and on for a few weeks randomly but yesterday I committed to doing the 30 days within 35 days.....I'm only 38 days away from a Jamaican vacation and want to look better in my bikini! I'm starting over completely and I'm on Day 2 of level one. LET'S DO THIS!!!

P.S. Has anyone done this before and seen great results? Did you also incorporate additional cardio or just do the DVD's?

Thanks,
    Laura
  • QueenE_
    QueenE_ Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Day 2 done.
  • rachrach7595
    rachrach7595 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Im in. I started yesterday. I just did day 2 :grumble:
    I need a water and a sit down.

PS. I take Sundays off.
  • killafee
    killafee Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    DAY 3 LEVEL 1 DONE!!! Whew! I really didn't want to, but having only 37 days before getting into a bikini is pretty good motivation!!

Keep it up, ladies!!

Laura
  • kumikosan8910
    Options
    Day 10, Level 2 done this morning BUT.....I don't think I'm ready to move up to Level 3 tomorrow. I've decided to continue doing Level 2 everyday until I am completely convinced that I am doing all the planks right. Only then will I step up to Level 3.

This morning I was so close to not doing the workout again. I get motivated by the fact that I've gone this far. I deeply regret that I wasn't able to take photos of myself before I started the program. As of today, nearly all my back fat are gone. I still have some of my love handles and I still have to work on my tummy though.
  • WalkingGirl03
    Options
    Thursday I did L1D4. Kept up with all the strength training using 2-3 lb weight depending on the exercise. Kept up with all the abs. But with all 3 cardios I'm still having to stop and jog in place. My heart rate is still up, so I guess that is ok.
    The plan was to do 5 days in a row then take 2 days off. But I bailed on Fridays workout after some crazy storms kept me up most of the night. I was just slap wore out. So I'll get the 5th day in today.

To those of you who have done this before, did you wait till you could completely keep up with a level before you moved to the next one. Or at the end of next week if I still can't keep up with cardio should I just move on anyways to push myself?
  • WalkingGirl03
    Options
    L1D5 in the books. I had a friend who did this more as a 90 day challenge, doing each level 30 times before moving to the next. I'm starting to think she was on to something! LOL!
  • kumikosan8910
    Options
    i am starting level 3 tomorrow. I watched the video this morning and tried some of the moves....MAN am i terrified!