100 day exercise challenge, are you in?

Options
Hello all,

I saw a video of a fantastic lady who set herself the challenge of going to the gym for 100 days in a row, and it was really inspiring. I travel quite a bit (can be difficult to find a gym) so I've set myself a slightly different challenge:

100 days where I do at least thirty minutes of exercise that makes me break a sweat.

Would anyone out there like to join me in this challenge? :smile:

Oooh, and here's the video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5FkshLcNLQ

Replies

• deana2828
    deana2828 Posts: 23
    Options
    Sounds a great idea and just the thing I am looking for after joining here. Count me in!
  • nicolette26
    Options
    Hey

Count me in also. Im determined to exercise everyday. We can do this :)
  • frances_bacon
    frances_bacon Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hurrah!:happy:

I started mine yesterday, so my last day would be Wednesday 9th July. If you start today (no time like the present) it would be the 10th for you (just in time for summer).

Of course we can do this! It's just half an hour, and it shall be worth it.

Happy exercising :happy:
  • anewstart945
    Options
    I sort of doing the same, trying to exercise 30 minutes a day, but only 6 days a week. I have been doing this for almost 4 weeks.
  • frances_bacon
    Options
    Hello, how are we all doing? :smile:
  • heatherutopia
    heatherutopia Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hi guys, I'm doing this challenge too! I'm on day 7 and feeling amazing! Add me, lets support each other :D
  • alcrisp93
    alcrisp93 Posts: 70
    Options
    I am so in!! 100 days will pass like nothing~ Add me if you want!
  • frances_bacon
    Options
    Hello all,

How lovely to see you all here, how are we finding the challenge so far?

I managed to twist my knee on Saturday, so I'm re-starting my challenge tomorrow, hopefully I won't be hobbling by then. I am determined to do this for 100 continuous days (preferably by the end of July)!

I am going to create a group for this challenge and add all of us to it, if that's ok.

Do feel free to add me, a good support network is always good for us all :happy:

Have a lovely day!
  • pennmimi
    pennmimi Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Add me to the group as well please? I'm completely down for this. A friend and I actually started yesterday
  • Mgomez_25
    Mgomez_25 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I just started this today :). Add me if you guys want! can't wait to hear and see all the results we got this !!!
  • ThatLadyJ86
    ThatLadyJ86 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!! I sooo need this in my life after the weekend I've had!!! Day #1 for me tomorrow!!
  • SmarTam
    SmarTam Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Great Idea. Just what I wanted right now!!!
    Please add me to the group. Count me in. I will start tomorrow!! :flowerforyou:
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    Does it have to be at the gym? I started using my weightbands again, since I can't really go anywhere during my long work shifts and can't find the charger for my tablet haha.
  • RBhyan
    RBhyan Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Count me in too..but i guess for any challenge we need to set some goals also to achieve if we met the challenge successfully
  • frances_bacon
    Options
    Ooooh, how exciting, lots of lovely people!

I've set up the group and invited you all to it. Perhaps we could make note of how much we weigh at the following times:

Day 1:
    Day 25:
    Day 50:
    Day 75:
    Day 100:

I'll start!

Day 1: 120kg (265 pounds)
    Day 25:
    Day 50:
    Day 75:
    Day 100:
  • frances_bacon
    Options
    Does it have to be at the gym? I started using my weightbands again, since I can't really go anywhere during my long work shifts and can't find the charger for my tablet haha.

It can be anywhere you like, just break a sweat!
  • frances_bacon
    Options
    Sounds good. I'm sure each and every one of us has something in mind. I'd love to be able to run for thirty minutes, as I am unable to run at all just now. :happy:
  • beautifulwarrior18
    beautifulwarrior18 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    Can I do 100 days of prancercise?

happy-prancing.gif
  • frances_bacon
    Options
    Count me in too..but i guess for any challenge we need to set some goals also to achieve if we met the challenge successfully

Sounds good. I'm sure each and every one of us has something in mind. I'd love to be able to run for thirty minutes, as I am unable to run at all just now. :happy:
  • chelseavanchilli
    chelseavanchilli Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I started on April 2 doing exercise 6 days a week! can i get in too? it's my first time doing anything in the community!