Work in progress - 342 lbs to 280 lbs in 3 months!

Options
My name is Magda, I'm 35, have been living in England for 9 years, originally from Poland. I've been obese ever since I remember, tried losing weight and failed more times I dare to count... I joined MFP in January 2013 and gave up after a week...

After Christmas 2013 I hit an all time low (or high!) when my scale read 342 lbs!!! I decided that I'd had enough of being fat, the biggest wherever I go and that this time I would do it! I changed my whole way of living and started logging with MFP on New Year's Day 2014.

I haven't cheated once, had no sweets, biscuits, cakes or fizzy drinks. I plan my food ahead and pre log it to be accountable. I pre log exercise for the same reason. I don't eat after 7 pm. I do cardio on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays & strength on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays. I rest on Sundays.

It's the longest I've stuck to any weight loss regime ever and I'm seeing results! I'm losing weight without starvation, surgery or pills. I don't remember last time I was so happy!

I know I still have a looong way to go but for the first time in my life I know I will do it!!!

17_zps6d587b28.png

Replies

• Leighwixo
    Leighwixo Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You are amazing. That's a lot to do in 3 months, but you seem to be doing it so healthfully. Great job. You are inspiring me this morning. Thanks for sharing your success so far. Success breeds success. Way to go!
  • cari4jc1
    cari4jc1 Posts: 233
    Options
    Congratulations! What a change already and you look sooooo much happier. :)
  • Jodyraedoula
    Jodyraedoula Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    "I can and I will" Thank you sharing your story today. Your determination is my encouragement this morning. Way to go!
  • ktsmom430
    ktsmom430 Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You are doing so wonderful and have accomplished so much in this time.

Continued success to you!

Wishing you much joy and happiness for your upcoming marriage!
  • loosinit42806
    loosinit42806 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    great work keep it up!
  • desimia1
    desimia1 Posts: 60
    Options
    Absolutely Wonderful Job!! Really inspriring and great progress! Keep up the good work, It is paying off !
  • Magda_Castle
    Magda_Castle Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Thank you! It means a lot x
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!