High five! This is awesome!!
  • catchtheislands
    catchtheislands Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    WOW keep up the great work! Congrats!
  • kjurassic
    kjurassic Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    You, young man are amazing - you rocked it! What determination you have - you are TRULY an inspiration. (Quite the hottie, too!)
  • JulsiePie
    JulsiePie Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Holy! You look amazing! Love the glasses btw :)
  • rammsz
    rammsz Posts: 79
    Options
    Holy! You look amazing! Love the glasses btw :)

• rammsz
    Options
    Congratulations!!! I am going to take your advice; I will add strength training to my exercise routine. You look very handsome!! Keep up the good work!!!!

And let me know if you need any help or any more advice!
  • jelkins2000
    jelkins2000 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation. I'm on a similar journey with almost the same amount of weight to lose. Is there any piece of advise you have, or something on your journey that stood out to you as extremely helpful? You mentioned the resistance training. Anything else that helped you along the way?

The beginning was the worst part. You have to push yourself over your limit. I had to go to the gym and workout 6 days a week even though I hated it and I felt like I had no time to go workout (I would workout 2 hours a day). Just make sure you start light, do things like squats in very low weights. Once you start losing weight you will be so motivated to workout.

Thanks for the tips! I think I'll keep coming back to this post for motivation.
  • Super_Amy
    Super_Amy Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    You are pretty much a babe now. Congratulations.
  • rammsz
    Options
    Amazing transformation. I'm on a similar journey with almost the same amount of weight to lose. Is there any piece of advise you have, or something on your journey that stood out to you as extremely helpful? You mentioned the resistance training. Anything else that helped you along the way?

The beginning was the worst part. You have to push yourself over your limit. I had to go to the gym and workout 6 days a week even though I hated it and I felt like I had no time to go workout (I would workout 2 hours a day). Just make sure you start light, do things like squats in very low weights. Once you start losing weight you will be so motivated to workout.

Thanks for the tips! I think I'll keep coming back to this post for motivation.

Good to know there is at least one person I can inspire here!
  • blakeevan04
    blakeevan04 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Great dedication!! Inspiring :)
  • zombiemomjo
    zombiemomjo Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Wow, amazing work!! You have made astounding progress. Great job!
  • Najay
    Najay Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • hmseals77
    hmseals77 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!! You are hot!! Congratulations!!
  • crunchergirl
    crunchergirl Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic. Great job!
  • luked09
    luked09 Posts: 1
    Options
    Way to go, bro...keep it up!
  • purplemurfy
    purplemurfy Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    H..O..L..Y.....C..R..A..P..!!! You look amazing! Thank you for posting. It is such an inspiration to those of us early in our journey. :)
  • rammsz
    Options
    H..O..L..Y.....C..R..A..P..!!! You look amazing! Thank you for posting. It is such an inspiration to those of us early in our journey. :)

We sacrifice who we are today for what we want to become!
  • AR1978
    AR1978 Posts: 11
    Options
    Well done my friend
  • mikestancefield
    Options
    Well done! How tall are you?
  • rammsz
    Options
    Well done! How tall are you?
    6'1 or 6'2
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!