Sept. Weight Loss Group: Week Three

Options
2»

Replies

• olyjok
    olyjok Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Thursday was NOT GOOD..... We took a customer out after work to talk business.... 6 beers later and some snacks I was way over my cals.... 2,719 inbound Nothing burned OUCH:grumble: I really feel bad about not working out.... :noway: My boy has been taking off his diapers a night. Last night was no good. He was butt naked and pee all over the bed. Should I duck Tape his diaper to him or just work on his potty Train??????? I think he is giving me some clues:ohwell:

JOK
  • SkinnyMama
    SkinnyMama Posts: 146
    Options
    Thursday was NOT GOOD..... We took a customer out after work to talk business.... 6 beers later and some snacks I was way over my cals.... 2,719 inbound Nothing burned OUCH:grumble: I really feel bad about not working out.... :noway: My boy has been taking off his diapers a night. Last night was no good. He was butt naked and pee all over the bed. Should I duck Tape his diaper to him or just work on his potty Train??????? I think he is giving me some clues:ohwell:

JOK

Okay, I know that it is totally frustrating to you:noway: ; but LOL:laugh:! My oldest girl went through a phase around 22 months when she liked to take her diaper off. I just had to go out and buy the biggest onsies that I could find so that she was always wearing something that snaps. Potty training isn't a bad idea but the night time dryness doesn't always come with the daytime training. That you just have to wait for their body to learn. Our oldest who is 3 1/2 and who has been potty trained since she was 2 has only been in big girl pants at night for the last 3 months. So good luck!!! Bummer about the cals:drinker: , but it is just one day. You'll be fine:ohwell: . I'll be back logging tomorrow, just wanted to check in:happy:
    K