OT-Woman

Options

Replies

• back2beingme
    Options
    Okay-I love this idea of a clothes swap! I just got rid of some of my 12 and 14 sizes, but I'll hold on to what will soon be too big so I can participate too! I:heart: this!!! Especially since the budget is a little tight!! (squeak)

:flowerforyou:
  • monica5237
    monica5237 Posts: 450
    Options
    This is so great!!! I wish We would have started this last week I just went through my closet and gave all my size 24 and 22 and 20 and 18 away to my best friends. But when I get out of this 16 and I know I will I will gladly swap with ya'll. I love this idea!!!:happy: :heart:
    I will have some 16's hopefully in about a month and I work in a bank so they will all be dress clothes.
    That is what I just gave away
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    Haha
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options
    OOH OOH ME!!!

Dibs on the capri pants in a size 30 or so....

LOL sarge!! Those would fall off of you!! Maybe Manda would like them for you though . . . for that reason!! :laugh:

:love: :love: :love: :love:

:blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    OOH OOH ME!!!

LOL sarge!! Those would fall off of you!! Maybe Manda would like them for you though . . . for that reason!! :laugh:

So...how do womens clothing sizes work exactly???

you know what??? Never mind....

oh just look at the size on your skirt.....I mean KILT...yup kilt...:wink::heart:
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    OOH OOH ME!!!

Damn! I wnated those! /me goes and sulks now...:drinker: :grumble:
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    Options
    OOH OOH ME!!!

I'll send em right out, they are falling off of me :tongue:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    I've got size 14 dress slacks up for grabs.... khaki, black, charcoal gray, maybe multiples of each. I work at the corporate office of a bank, so you can imagine they are conservative dress clothes.

I could use size 12 dress slacks.

PS- I'm roughly 5'5''... most of my pants hit an inch off the floor. Tall girls need not apply!! :laugh: Some of my pants may even be a 14P (petite).
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    bump:flowerforyou:
  • monica5237
    monica5237 Posts: 450
    Options
    bump:flowerforyou:
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    bump!!
  • iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    oooh i wanna be in this thread! I will look thru my stuff and tell ya what i have!!!
  • beautifulnow
    Options
    I need some 18 size anything LOL I have 4 toddlers and getting to a store and spending the money is just to hard! SO I have been wearing sweat pants for like months now lol!
  • kleimola
    kleimola Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I am looking for size 20 dress pants if anyone has any. I will try and go through my closet tonight to sort things out. I have size 24 and 22 shirts that are too big and baggy, maybe a pair of pants or two.
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    I have tons of stuff, I desperately need to go through my closet. I'm in a 14 now if anyone has anything for me..lol Sounds like 14 is a popular size! :) I know I've got 18's and 16's up for grabs and tons of shirts, I'll go through my closet this coming sunday night or monday...busy schedule! lol
  • cp005e
    cp005e Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    I definitely have some 18s and 16s available in pants, plus a couple of 1X blouses - I will take a look in my closet and post a list.

I am looking for some jeans in a 12 - though I expect those would be a hot commodity!
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    I have tons of stuff, I desperately need to go through my closet. I'm in a 14 now if anyone has anything for me..lol Sounds like 14 is a popular size! :) I know I've got 18's and 16's up for grabs and tons of shirts, I'll go through my closet this coming sunday night or monday...busy schedule! lol

I'll private message you :wink:
  • laurenk182004
    Options
    Thanks Lauryn :) BTW, love the spelling of your name, very pretty :)
  • pecksun8
    pecksun8 Posts: 570
    Options
    If any one has any XL or XXL t-shirts, I could really really really use them. I have pretty much exhausted my t-shirt supply for the gym. Currently don't have a job so anything would really help! Desperatly trying to find a job that will work with school schedule, plus money goes to school and books before anything else.
    Thank you all so much!
  • laurenk182004
    Options
    If any one has any XL or XXL t-shirts, I could really really really use them. I have pretty much exhausted my t-shirt supply for the gym. Currently don't have a job so anything would really help! Desperatly trying to find a job that will work with school schedule, plus money goes to school and books before anything else.
    Thank you all so much!
    I've got a bunch of xl olympia sports t-shirts if u think u want them let me know :)