Before 320# Now 145#

Options

Replies

• june_warner
    june_warner Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    WOW. That's incredible!

To conquer something that monumental is really something to be proud of. And it makes the 20 pounds I'm trying to overcome look like nothing.

Any amount of weight no matter how big or small is hard to do! Whether or not you have 20 pounds or 120 pounds to lose it's hard! Don't think your 20 pounds is something to laugh at because it's not! When you get to your goal, be proud, you earned it!!!
  • billylindsay
    billylindsay Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Definitely spurred me on

Great job
  • aqueen35
    aqueen35 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story. It gives me encouragement that I can do it also. Have a blessed holiday and an AWESOME New Year!!!!!!!
  • Lynnhilaire
    Options
    You look good! What were some of the food you ate. Did you just follow the calorie?
  • june_warner
    Options
    My daughter, husband and I have had a long discussion about you earlier today. What you have done with your fitness is simply AMAZING. I have never been more proud of a complete stranger before!

Thank you for the motivation- I now KNOW I can lose this last 40!

You gave me chills!!! If I can motivate or inspire people to lose weight and start living a healthier lifestyle I will continue to do so! You can lose the last 40 pounds, just take one day at a time. Don't overwhelm yourself with "I still have 40 more to lose" It's a lifestyle change, not a diet or short term process! Thank you very much for your kind words!!
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! Is that the same person??? Truly amazing!!! You are a VERY beautiful young lady and are now installing beautiful habits in your children!!! I wish you the best for you surely deserve it!!
  • kimmiebear70
    kimmiebear70 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    WOW! How long did it take you?
  • Reese2008
    Options
    WOW!! You look gorgeous.. what an inspiration to everyone out there... THIS should be on the cover of a magazine.. something REAL for a change. :)
  • june_warner
    Options
    You look good! What were some of the food you ate. Did you just follow the calorie?

I eat fish, chicken, some red meat (but not a lot, just because I don't like it but it helps with muscle growth) and I eat whole grains and complex carbs. I stay away from processed foods, sugar, sugar subsittutes, soda.

I eat 5x's a day anywhere from 200-300 calorie meals. I also drink A LOT of water! About a gallon a day!
  • lilmom1
    Options
    Beautiful!!!!
  • june_warner
    Options
    WOW! How long did it take you?

My first 100 pounds I was clue less and just went by calories and really not eating like I should have. But last Sept I started P90X and in April I started Insanity both of them helped me toned up and lose A LOT of fat!! All in all 4 years but the last year has been the best! I finaly know what my body needs to fuel it so I am not hungry and continue to lose fat. I am now in maintenance mode but I still eat healthy and workout 6 days a week.
  • ketagirl
    ketagirl Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    you look amazing
  • daybyday
    daybyday Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    WOW!! Are you sure that before picture is really you - seriously you look like a whole new person. I hope my belly can look like yours some day. That is truly amazing!!
  • humpco07
    humpco07 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You have truly earned every compliment that you receive. Made all those tuff "Should I breakdown and eat this?" decisions worth it, you really have made my day with this post.
  • Dencrossgirl
    Dencrossgirl Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are such a star, I am so impressed, saying you look wonderful doesn't seem enough. It is very exciting what a person can accomplish if they only try.
  • itsbella
    itsbella Posts: 1,101
    Options
    You have sooo inspired me today!
  • hotpickles
    hotpickles Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    Wow....I am so inspired by you. I'm struggling so much right now because I start something, can't keep up with the workout, and just think I'll never achieve my goals. However, I know the only way to do this is to keep at it, never give up, and take it one day at a time. I am so glad you posted this!

I've already started making changes in the way I eat. Cutting out a lot of processed junk, and focusing on the good natural stuff. I'm drinking more water and tea too!

L.
  • simplyxaddicted
    simplyxaddicted Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    wow you look great! Ps my friend said you r hot! ahahaha :)
  • bethvandenberg
    bethvandenberg Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    amazing. You don't even look the same person. Way to go!!!!!
  • chrissym78
    chrissym78 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    Holy muscles, Batman! That's AMAZING!!! :) Congratulations!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!