Before 320# Now 145#

Options

Replies

• ThaiKaren
    ThaiKaren Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I am gob smacked, totally lost for words, you look amazing, stunning, fantastic, beautiful. Very well done you are a real inspiration.
    (By the way you don't look ugly on your before picture, very really really FAT, your beautiful face still shone through) :flowerforyou:
  • Floricienta
    Options
    HOLY S***!!!!!!!!! You look like a completely different person, it's amazing!
  • StuAblett
    StuAblett Posts: 1,141 Member
    Options
    Wow, just does not seem to cut it!

You have truly changed your lifestyle, bully for you and for your kids!

If you can, you should go back to that playground and take a new pic of you in that seat with your kids too!

You have shown us all that WE all have the power, we just have to decide to use it :drinker:
  • june_warner
    june_warner Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Wow, just does not seem to cut it!

You have truly changed your lifestyle, bully for you and for your kids!

If you can, you should go back to that playground and take a new pic of you in that seat with your kids too!

You have shown us all that WE all have the power, we just have to decide to use it :drinker:

I actually had something great happen to me about 2 months ago. My b/f's grandmother passed away (NOT the good news) but there was a person I went to school with, was in the same class with him, use to talk to him ALL the time and he was friends with my brother. Anyways he was there to pay his respects to the family and everyone got to talking and laughing. He finally introduced himself to my b/f and then to myself with a handshake and told us his name. I kinda giggled and said "It's me June , we went to school together".. He did a double take and said "OMG, I I would have never of know it was you and then complemented me!!! I wish it wasnt at a funeral, but everyone laughed and joked about it.
  • jayshann
    jayshann Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Now that is HOTTT!!! You look amazing. Keep up the great job you are encouraging alot of people.
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You look amazing. A true inspiration!! Great job!!
  • FIREfitGrl27
    Options
    By Far, ONE of the BEST transformation stories I've seen on here! :D You LOOK PHENOMENAL!! AMAZING JOB! Reading a little bit about your story has me so motivated to continue on and push forward with more vigor! I'm praying to have similar results when we finish INSANITY!
    I am most amazed by your ABS...so tight! :) THank you for sharing this!
  • FIREfitGrl27
    Options
    By Far, ONE of the BEST transformation stories I've seen on here! :D You LOOK PHENOMENAL!! AMAZING JOB! Reading a little bit about your story has me so motivated to continue on and push forward with more vigor! I'm praying to have similar results when we finish INSANITY!
    I am most amazed by your ABS...so tight! :) THank you for sharing this!
  • goaliema
    goaliema Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    ***A M A Z I N G***

Thanks for sharing your pics with us! If those pics are very motivating.
    I was just wondering...you first lost 100lbs before doing px90...what did you do to get you to that point.

WOW!!!!!!!!!
  • goaliema
    goaliema Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    opps... It was suppose to read.....Those pics are very motivating!!!
  • fat_beyonce
    fat_beyonce Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    omg!!! what you did was amazing. I just want to say congratulations, I know alot of people have probably said the same thing but think you deserve 2 hear it one more time :happy:
    You've pretty much halved your body weight. How did you do it?? It must have been very difficult. How did you keep up the motivation?
  • alantin
    alantin Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Is it even the same person? :huh:
    Hard to believe! :laugh:

Pretty damn PHENOMENAL ! :flowerforyou:
  • dkrioux
    dkrioux Posts: 144
    Options
    amazing!!!!!!!!!! Was P90x hard on your joints?
  • june_warner
    Options
    ***A M A Z I N G***

Thanks for sharing your pics with us! If those pics are very motivating.
    I was just wondering...you first lost 100lbs before doing px90...what did you do to get you to that point.

WOW!!!!!!!!!

Honestly I was walking a lot at first and then I started going to a gym, but I got bored really fast so I went back to walking. I went through a divorce and didn't do a whole heck of a lot for about a year and a half. I just exercised maybe 2-3 days a week doing a dvd I bought at Wal Mart. Then last Sept is when I got the p90x
  • june_warner
    Options
    amazing!!!!!!!!!! Was P90x hard on your joints?

Only the plyo days, but now it doesn't hurt at all!
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    WOW Thank you so much for posting, it was perfect timing for me. lol I was doing a work out video last night and started getting discourage by the itty bitty fit bodies on it. I have over 100lbs to lose, and it just feels like I will never even come close to having a flat tummy or be lean and fit. And sometimes its hard because even if someone's lost 50 or 30lbs...in the back of your head when you have a lot to go, it doesn't feel like you'll get the same kind of results. AND I'm so glad you posted a tummy picture. I know that sounds so bad, but everyone always posts fully clothed after pictures when they've lost a lot, which kinda leaves you with the saggy skin scare...but you look great, and your arms are freakin buff!
  • stenochick
    stenochick Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    You look ah-maz-ing!!! You are truly an inspiration, so thank you for sharing.

I showed my husband your picture last night and his first comment was, "Oh, yeah, she could totally kick my *kitten*." I got a chuckle out of that so I thought I'd share.

~Melanie
  • StPattysGrl
    Options
    Amazing!! You look like a totally different person!! What an inspiration.
  • fitaliciag
    Options
    ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!! that's all i have to say!

oh and i didn't know skin could snap back that tight!
  • MrsUnderwood
    Options
    ur an inspiration!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!