Before 320# Now 145#

Options

Replies

• sarahtiano
    sarahtiano Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    OMG YOU LOOK AMAZING!!! you're such an inspiration!! and to know you did it all naturally.. wow!!! thank you for posting!!!!
  • AllisonDawn
    Options
    Congrats!! You look amazing! I'm new to this site (1 week in) , it's great to be able to see other people's success stories!
  • tarapin
    tarapin Posts: 169
    Options
    Holy crap.....you look AMAZING! You're hard work and dedication is nothing less than inspirational to me and gives me nothing but hope! Thank you SO much for sharing your story....CONGRATS to you!!!
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    Okay, that does it. I'm officially inspired. Thank you.
  • cmw72
    cmw72 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is amazing!
  • mandypooh2103
    mandypooh2103 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Wow hot mom r u? I know it feels great! Thanks you are a motivation for all!
  • murf19
    murf19 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    great job!
  • june_warner
    june_warner Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad to be an inspiration to all of you. I have gotten a TON of friend requests and would love to accept all of them but MFP only allows you 250 friends :sad: I am at my max now, but if anyone has questions please feel free to send an email to me!!
  • june_warner
    june_warner Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is amazing!

great job on your weight loss as well!!!
  • Nina74
    Nina74 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting. I started at 315, down 25, and am trying to do it the "right" way. THANK YOU for the positive story. I needed to see this!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,381 Member
    Options
    WOWOWOWOWOW!!! Absolutely wonderful!! Congrats to YOU!!! You look marvoulous!!!
  • VirginiaMHAC
    VirginiaMHAC Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! I just have one question.. did you get a lot of loose skin? You look absolutley gorgeous.
  • lab_goddess
    lab_goddess Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Inspiring!:flowerforyou:
  • Jena_72
    Jena_72 Posts: 1,057
    Options
    Looks like MFP has a new contenderfor the Today show!! You have just affirmed for me that when I am ready, I will be doing p90x and/or insanity! They should be paying you! Have yourself a very merry christmas!:flowerforyou:
    Wow!
  • PixieFen
    PixieFen Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Oh wow!!!!! That is PHENOMENAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm completely blown...and just put away the FunSize Snickers bar I was about eat, into the trash!
  • doris_day
    Options
    Ya I did it right!! LOL, but man is that an UGLY before pic of me!! YUCK!!!!!

No, that is just a heavier version of you. Same beautiful person in both pics!

I couldn't agree more. We are still the same people - just much happier with our outer appearance.

And I have to say Holy Crap too! That's absolutely amazing! Great job.
  • purplespeckle
    Options
    you look great! great job!
  • Positively_Me
    Positively_Me Posts: 1,500 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!
  • kcarlson22
    kcarlson22 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Absolutely inspiring! Your hard works shows!
  • wanna_be_fit
    wanna_be_fit Posts: 1,523 Member
    Options
    WOW! Incredibly inspiring.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!