Before 320# Now 145#

Options

Replies

• KendalBeee
    KendalBeee Posts: 2,269 Member
    Options
    I'm currently sitting around 220lbs and just ordered P90X today. THANKS FOR THE MOTIVATION!!! :bigsmile:
  • loverofthedub
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i am sure it took a lot of hard work to get to that point and it was worth ever min of it!!!!!! thank you for sharing you sure have given me the extra boost to want to get the ball rolling, no matter how long it might take!!!! THANKS!!!
  • PlantSNStarch_Dianne
    Options
    OMG you look super awesome girl.Would love to hear from you when you get the time.I love liquid meals and I really do them JUICING!!!! But I have to cut the calories even with liquid.How many calories do you consume each day and how many carbs and protein do you have????~Dianne
  • june_warner
    june_warner Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Do you have an inbetween progress pics??

I was wondering the same thing, that would be great to see!

I do, I will post in tonight!
  • june_warner
    Options

Here are 4 pics...the first 2 are the start of p90x sept 09 and the second pic is sept 10

IMG_3696a-1-1.jpg
  • june_warner
    Options

Here are 3 pics...the first 2 are the start of p90x sept 09 and the third pic is sept 10. It cut off the 4th pic but you get the idea.

IMG_3696a-1-1.jpg
  • june_warner
    Options

Here are 4 pics...the first 2 are the start of p90x sept 09 and the second pic is sept 10
    IMG_3696a-1-1-1.jpg
  • btrflyflutter
    btrflyflutter Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I think you are just wonderful :) I am so impressed.
  • mayana2002
    Options
    I just started my diet and exercise today and I have to thanks you for the inspiration boost! Thank you! Amazing job and you look great! I am sure you feel great too!
    You go girl! ;)
  • Hannastyrbjorn
    Options
    Oh my god!! I'm totally speachless. You are such an inspiration to all of us.
  • Dlibo1013
    Dlibo1013 Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    speechless, just amazing
  • aj11016
    aj11016 Posts: 65
    Options
    That is just amazing!!!! I know I can reach my goal too!
  • godsrose
    godsrose Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You look amazing! Thank you so much for posting your before and after. I have over a 100lbs to lose and the thought of having to lose so much weight scares me. You have motivated me to lose the weight. Thank you again.
  • kaylou
    kaylou Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! True dedication!!!
  • xquiz8
    xquiz8 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    WOW! You've really helped to inspire me today!
  • blankcanvas
    Options
    Wow! Are you sure that's you? lol...I think I'd have a button made of my before pic and wear it everywhere I go so you could inspire people! Looking foward to seeing you on the next People mag cover of biggest losers:)...Congrats! You're beautiful and such an inspiration on the 'down' days for the rest of us...
  • kaits108
    kaits108 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Holy crap! How awesome! Great job!
  • ChristyDPierce
    ChristyDPierce Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Honestly, i am just speechless right now...i cannot even begin to tell you how proud i am of you.....Please add me as a friend....or even on FB....i really need some encouragement....however, your pics have SERIOUSLY done the trick :D
    Christy Danielle Pierce on Facebook.. :D
  • overit
    overit Posts: 273
    Options
    You look ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! You are quite an encouragement!
  • BethanyMasters
    BethanyMasters Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Sorry if this question seems rude but did you have to have a tummy tuck to deal with the excess skin or did you just wait for the skin to snap back?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!