Before 320# Now 145#

Options

Replies

• june_warner
    june_warner Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Sorry if this question seems rude but did you have to have a tummy tuck to deal with the excess skin or did you just wait for the skin to snap back?

I have not had a tummy tuck or any other surgery for lose skin.
  • BethanyMasters
    BethanyMasters Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Sorry if this question seems rude but did you have to have a tummy tuck to deal with the excess skin or did you just wait for the skin to snap back?

That's really great. It's something I worry about all the time but I guess and I keep up my toning exercises I should be ok. You look great.
  • lcwiney
    lcwiney Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    WOW! What an inspiration. I hope I can look like that.
  • nonchalantaka
    nonchalantaka Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! Such an inspiration. Thanks for sharing!
  • rozarotti
    rozarotti Posts: 139
    Options
    Way to go!
  • momuv3princesses
    momuv3princesses Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You look fantastic!!!
  • notsosimplyabby
    notsosimplyabby Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    You look like a completely different person! But, ya know, its not all about how you look: its how you feel. & I am sure you feel great!
  • cntrymama2x
    Options
    WOW ... Thanks so much for that motivation. I'm @ 213 now ... 229 was my heaviest ... I never seen 230 Thank You Jesus! You look awesome!!!! WOW ... I don't know what else to say. Thanks so much for letting me know there is beauty beyond this fat!!!!
  • cntrymama2x
    Options

I didn't know how to ask that so I left it out of my post! WOW ... Tips please! I'm going to need it b/c I'm going to have a bunch of extra skin.

Great job!
  • albalopez2007
    Options
    what is shakology? is that what u used?....How much did u weigh before? when did u start?..when did u reach ur goal?...did u use free weights or machines? cardio?...just want more info to see if i am on the right path....TY
  • bbgirl
    bbgirl Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. What an inspiration.
  • Grandkidsrock
    Options
    I am 5'4'. I have been at it for 4 years now but I really didn't get these results until I started p90x last Sept and Insanity this April! The key is proper nutrition!!!!
  • Grandkidsrock
    Options
    What exactly is p90x and Insanity??????
  • mfkfoster
    mfkfoster Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I have to agree, HOLY CRAP! You look amazing. You lost a whole person! And I ***** because I have to lose 102 pounds! such and inspiration!
    HOLY WOW, do you look great!
  • june_warner
    Options
    What exactly is p90x and Insanity??????

P90X is an in home 12disc dvd system that Tony Horton put together to help build or tone your body. You can use free weight, bands and/or a pull up bar. It's all about muscle confusion so your body never plateaus and you continue to always see results. People have lost tons of weight and Body fat with this program. They also give you a nutrition guide so you can get the best possible results. (90 day program- I am currently on my 4th complete round)

Insanity is ALL cardio! It's VERY intense and not for beginners that need to lose lots of weight. Shaun T. is just CRAZY!! They also give you the tools to get results (calendar and nutrition guide).

These are just 2 of the great programs that beachbody sells. They have programs that are not as intense and are more for beginners. They have dvd's for young kids and on through to much older people.

They are both beachbody workouts
  • lrodriguez83
    Options
    AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Truly an inspiration!
  • june_warner
    Options
    what is shakology? is that what u used?....How much did u weigh before? when did u start?..when did u reach ur goal?...did u use free weights or machines? cardio?...just want more info to see if i am on the right path....TY

Shakeology is a meal replacement (natural/organic) that I use everyday and you can get it through beachbody. It tastes great and helps my cravings. It has 70 different ingredients from all of the world and it's truley life in a cup. Many people have had GREAT success with it!

My highest "recorded" weight at a doctors office is 320#'s (I know I weighed more but I have no idea exaclty how much more)

I lost 100#'s before I found p90x (weight training) and Insanity (cardio) but once I found these products in sept '09 (p90x) and april '10 (Insanity) the rest is history. It took me 1 full year to lose 75#'s and a lot of body fat. I am still working on getting better. It's def a lifestyle change, not just a fad diet.
  • suzie281971
    Options
    wow! you look awesome and very happy!:smile:
  • Ahzuri
    Ahzuri Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for posting this! I started at around 300lbs and 145ish is my over all goal, it is so inspiring to see that it can be done and makes me more positive that I will get there if I just keep at it! You look Fabulous!
  • MrX8503
    MrX8503 Posts: 67
    Options
    Wow that is an insane transformation! Great job on the hard work and perseverance!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!