Before 320# Now 145#

Options

Replies

• bmontano
    bmontano Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are such an inspiration! Every time I feel like I can't do it any longer, you will always be in the back of my mind, and that will help me achieve my goal also! :)
  • uptonia
    uptonia Posts: 26
    Options
    Holy crap! I don't even recognize you, great job!!!!!!!!
  • Liatush
    Liatush Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    Wow... this is so inspiring!!! You look fantastic :)
  • slindsey137
    slindsey137 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    WOW. Not only the weight, but the muscles!! Really great motivation. I have two small children, so if you can do it, so can I!!
  • fitoverfifty
    fitoverfifty Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!!!.......... WOW!!!!........FantASTIC JOB!!! You don't look like the same person :-)....How wonderful for you!
    You look fantastic!
  • okgirly
    okgirly Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Wow girl!! I had to keep looking at the before and after pics to make sure it was the same person! You look fantastic. Such a great motivation for so many. That might be me next year. :P
  • Teebowen
    Teebowen Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    incredible and beautiful so proud of you!
  • Redkoala
    Redkoala Posts: 146
    Options
    Amazing well done you!
  • summerbert
    summerbert Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!!!!!!! congrats on doing it the right way. I am doing it the right way as well
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    bump
  • MobiusMan
    MobiusMan Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Any excuse I ever had just got told to shut the F up. Unbelievable! thanks for posting this.
  • hoop77
    hoop77 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing! A true inspiration.
  • Nigel99
    Nigel99 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    You look completely different. Amazing job on losing the weight. Congrats!
  • just4laughs
    Options
    Good Lord you're gorgeous!!!!! I'm a 37 year old male and stand up comedian, and knocking my weight is a big part of my act, BUT hopefully not for long. I've been doing Supreme 90 Day for four days, and seeing your picture and reading all these stories by different people is REALLY pushing my motivation....Nice job on your transformation
  • lozzy05
    lozzy05 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! thats amazing and stuff like this really spurs me on and makes me know I CAN DO IT TOO. :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:
  • WhitneyW78
    WhitneyW78 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Good grief you look amazing!!!! All of your hard work and dedication is a testament that it can be done! Thank you for sharing!
  • ak21211
    ak21211 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    is this for real!?!? wow!!!
  • bonniebangbang
    Options
    You look awsome!
  • kiannlouise
    kiannlouise Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    you look so much younger, and amazing! congrats
  • newsammy11
    newsammy11 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing! A true inspiration! WOW! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!