Before 320# Now 145#

Replies

• june_warner
    june_warner Posts: 126 Member
    Holy muscles, Batman! That's AMAZING!!! :) Congratulations!

"like" lol
  • lkm111
    lkm111 Posts: 629 Member
    Great pics! You look great, and I am so glad to see someone lose a lot of weight and not have a lot of hanging skin. Looks like your exercise regimen helped out with that! I may get to P90-X someday!

Thanks for posting!
  • You look amazing! You are a true inspiration to those wanting to loose weight. It just shows what hard work and dedication can do to your entire look. You not only look younger, you do not look like that same person. Congratulations!
  • mommaski4
    mommaski4 Posts: 305 Member
    Wow, wow, wow. What an amazing transformation! What an inspiration! I am going to have to give P90x a try!
  • redhotsmacker
    redhotsmacker Posts: 227 Member
    OMG!!!! WOW!!!! You look amazing girl!!!!!

This is a huge motivational boost to me right now!!! I still have a little ways to go, and just when I started thinking it couldn't be done (losing motivation) up pops up your post!

Very inspirational! Thank you!!! :flowerforyou:
  • whittrusty
    whittrusty Posts: 533 Member
    Whoa!! I can't even tell that's you!! Congratulations!!
  • whittrusty
    whittrusty Posts: 533 Member
    Whoa!! I can't even tell that's you!! Congratulations!!
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Holy flippin' crap! Awesome.
  • janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    YOU look AWESOME!way to go!!How long did it take you to loose?
    Thanks for sharing!!
    jane
  • snrose
    snrose Posts: 233 Member
    well here's my motivation for the week!! great job!!
  • cryslynn1980
    cryslynn1980 Posts: 111 Member
    YES MAM! TRUE inspiration...what a blessing to have such will power to do this over the last 4 yrs....now you will be able to help others in their journey. May I ask what was your "ok Im doing something about this weight moment?" and How did you find the time to squeeze in workouts? Did you have any help with supplements of any kind? U look great! I am a fulltime working mom and i am having a hard time trying to fit in MY needs ;0)
  • sas16
    sas16 Posts: 610
    You look AMAZING!! What an astonishing accomplishment! Congrats!! Totally inspiring.
  • lindalee0315
    lindalee0315 Posts: 527 Member
    Holy Flippin' Cow! I just showed this to my husband and he is inspired. You seriously should be on their infomercials. What a story! I echo the earlier comments--you deserve every compliiment.

We have P90X. I currently do a lot of the workouts, but haven't done the program. I do the pylometrics, ab ripper X, Cardio X, and X stretch. He's had pneumonia, and is still recovering (horrible cough). His goal is to start P90X on February 1. (Right now his lungs are still healing. He tried ab ripper X with me and ended up throwing up.) Now, after looking at your pictures, we're both ready to go.
  • CGerman
    CGerman Posts: 539
    I'm speechless! That is an incredible transformation - what an inspiration. Every time I get down I'm going to look at these to remind it this really is possible!
  • NikkisNewStart
    NikkisNewStart Posts: 1,075 Member
    HOLY CRAP!

Excuse my language but nothing else would sound right.

You are amazing and truly an inspiration!

I said the same thing- but Crap wasn't the word!!!

Amazing transformation! You're beautiful! Congrats!
  • ltfitz
    ltfitz Posts: 48
    You look GREATY!!!! Congrats!! Totally inspiring.
  • Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    WOW! THAT IS AMAZING!!!!! You don't even look like the before picture! You look like a completly different person!
  • tpycha126
    tpycha126 Posts: 217 Member
    All I can say is WOW! You are an inspiration! You look fabulous!
  • YOU LOOK AMZIGN HOW LONMG DID IT TAKE?
  • AmberElaine84
    AmberElaine84 Posts: 964 Member
    You are TRULY amazing!!! You are beautiful and inspirational!! GREAT JOB!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!