throwing up my food and still cant lose weight

Options
Since november I've been on a diet, just doing cardio and eating healthier, any junk food i had was immediately puked out. Still I had no weight loss. So I went on a low Carb diet and cut out meats, I've been eating fruits and veggies only no cheat days...consuming only 500 calories a day with cardio burning 500! Still I have lost nothing. My clothes do feel looser but not much, how am I not losing pounds? I am considered obese, I should be losing something. This isn't making sense.

Can someone help me?

Replies

• Iknowsaur
    Iknowsaur Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    A therapist and/or hospital can help you.
  • Aaron_K123
    Aaron_K123 Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    You have an eating disorder. Seek help from loved ones and with their support set up counseling from your local hospital. You are going to ruin your body doing that the last thing you need to be doing is asking people on the internet for advice about how to lose weight.
  • navyrigger46
    navyrigger46 Posts: 1,301 Member
    Options
    The help you need comes with a degree on the wall. You need to seek professional help for an eating disorder if what you say is true. If you're just trolling, that's really ****ed up.

Rigger
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    Who let the zombie in the building!!!??
  • SloRose
    SloRose Posts: 67
    Options
    If you eat the correct amount of calories and continue working out and eating healthy, you'll lose weight, especially since you're "considered obese" should come off pretty easily. Stop puking you're not going to have lasting results that way. Plus, puking is not something you want to do the rest of your life, why don't you make choices that are sustainable for the rest of your life, like exercising, walking, eating healthy, getting enough sleep. Seriously, those things never fail to show results. It's a simple regimen that never fails to prove success.
  • psych101
    psych101 Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    Please get help
  • _Calypso_
    _Calypso_ Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    As someone who had (has) and ED.... if you're trolling... you're an *kitten*!!

If you're serious - get help!!!! The sooner the better - you will do so much damage to your insides there are no words. The damage starts internally before you start to really notice on the outside. GET HELP!!!
  • sloth3toes
    sloth3toes Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    A therapist and/or hospital can help you.

Ditto
    You have an eating disorder. Seek help from loved ones and with their support set up counseling from your local hospital. You are going to ruin your body doing that the last thing you need to be doing is asking people on the internet for advice about how to lose weight.

Ditto

The help you need comes with a degree on the wall. You need to seek professional help for an eating disorder if what you say is true. If you're just trolling, that's really ****ed up.

Rigger

Ditto
    Who let the zombie in the building!!!??

Ditto
    Please get help

Ditto

If you're serious - get help!!!! The sooner the better - you will do so much damage to your insides there are no words. The damage starts internally before you start to really notice on the outside. GET HELP!!!

QFT
  • EmmieBaby
    EmmieBaby Posts: 1,235 Member
    Options

Agreed ^
  • Laurayinz
    Laurayinz Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    You're doing it all wrong. Please seek professional help ASAP. Your body cannot operate well at those calorie levels. The 500 cardio burn might be ok, but you probably need to be eating more like 2,000.
  • gurlygirlrcr80
    gurlygirlrcr80 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    for sure a troll
  • angellll12
    angellll12 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I need help on what I could possibly doing wrong. My sodium intake is low, I cut all sodas and juices. I workout, I sweat.
    If i had a disorder, these pounds will be melting.

Even if I had thyroid problems, or whatever underlining problems I'd still lose something.
    With my calorie intake alone I should be losing, working out Ontop of that the pounds should be flying off, nope. I don't understand
  • navyrigger46
    navyrigger46 Posts: 1,301 Member
    Options
    I need help on what I could possibly doing wrong. My sodium intake is low, I cut all sodas and juices. I workout, I sweat.

Even if I had thyroid problems, or whatever underlining problems I'd still lose something.
    With my calorie intake alone I should be losing, working out Ontop of that the pounds should be flying off, nope. I don't understand

Again, seek help, for either an eating disorder, or a behavioral one, or maybe both.

Rigger
  • _Calypso_
    _Calypso_ Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options

I wont go into detail about gaining/ losing with Bulimia And if you're truly eating 500 cal....then yes -the pounds should be melting. Regardless you are doing a LOT of damage to your body (internally) for what?? Seek help!!!
  • psych101
    psych101 Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options

I mean this in the nicest possible way. Go seek help from a professional.
  • mamaspa4
    mamaspa4 Posts: 32
    Options
    Seek Professional Help ASAP!!!!!
  • Aaron_K123
    Aaron_K123 Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    There is no point in having this conversation, you are hurting yourself. We may as well be talking about how you aren't bleeding enough when you cut yourself with razor blades I'm not going to advise you on how to better injure yourself.
  • SugaryLynx
    SugaryLynx Posts: 2,640 Member
    Options
    Please get help!
  • Mcmilligen
    Mcmilligen Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Trolololol!

If not, I'll state the obvious and request that you seek help. EDs are not something to play around with.
This discussion has been closed.