Am I ready to surprise my friends?

2»

Replies

• Therealobi1
    Therealobi1 Posts: 3,261 Member
    you should be proud, you look really good. very well done.
  • 89nunu
    89nunu Posts: 1,082 Member
    I'd be like: Who are you and where is my friend?

Well done:drinker:
  • sarainiowa
    sarainiowa Posts: 287 Member
    Congratulations on your loss!!! Your friends will be amazed when they see you.
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Yes! Wow...they aren't going to know who you are! Awesome job!
  • weightedfootsteps
    weightedfootsteps Posts: 4,349 Member
    I would definitely say you are ready!!! Be prepared for a lot of people not recognizing you!

Awesome Job!!! You have put forth the effort and succeeded on the level of AWESOMENESS!

As for losing more that is up to you and if you are satisfied where you are at now.

Go and have fun with your friends! :flowerforyou:
  • Boogage
    Boogage Posts: 739 Member
    I bet they'll be amazed....once they realize who you are lol
  • bkjk997
    bkjk997 Posts: 106 Member
    No doubt about it, they will be TOTALLY SURPRISED!! Great work, you look amazing!
  • acogg
    acogg Posts: 1,871 Member
    Your friends are going to wonder where you have gone and why your younger brother is showing up in your place.:laugh: Awesome job! :drinker:
  • rammsz
    rammsz Posts: 79
    Thank you everyone! I feel much more ready now
  • Excellent job!! I bet they will be blown away. You look good as you are and would look even better if you kept it up. You should be very proud.

I kind of like still being big. I have been so used to it my whole life and now I am in a healthy range of being big. Do you guys think I should lose another 30lbs? Maybe I can get rid of those man breasts.
    I hope this works, I have never quoted. I made a post about my own stuggles and got replies about not aiming at losing lbs but more about body recomposition. I am also happy with my size but have "soggy" spots. And am trying to firm up and gain muscle and have noticed a difference.
  • TaintedVampyre
    TaintedVampyre Posts: 1,428 Member
    They definitely won't recognize you.
  • trybefan
    trybefan Posts: 488 Member
    You have lost me, I mean literally, I weigh 210lbs.....That's an amazing transformation and something you should be proud of.

Show it off!
  • elainecroft
    elainecroft Posts: 595 Member
    Dude, you lost a PERSON. That's awesome. Congrats!
  • mamaspa4
    mamaspa4 Posts: 32
    OMG YES!!!!! They will be so amazed!
  • Excellent job!! I bet they will be blown away. You look good as you are and would look even better if you kept it up. You should be very proud.

I kind of like still being big. I have been so used to it my whole life and now I am in a healthy range of being big. Do you guys think I should lose another 30lbs? Maybe I can get rid of those man breasts.
    I hope this works, I have never quoted. I made a post about my own stuggles and got replies about not aiming at losing lbs but more about body recomposition. I am also happy with my size but have "soggy" spots. And am trying to firm up and gain muscle and have noticed a difference.
  • DannyBoy863
    DannyBoy863 Posts: 26 Member
    Yep, that are definitely going to be surprised. Great work and great transformation.