Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Body Revolution starting April 1st.

Haley_Adele
Haley_Adele Posts: 37 Member
Body Revolution starting April 1st. Anyone with me? I've done it before and got well over half way and stopped :-/.. This time I WILL GO ALL THE WAY!!!

Replies

• jeeplovin
    jeeplovin Posts: 96 Member
    I did a few weeks of it last year, ans quit. Want to start it, and finish it. I'm in!
  • kzooprincess
    kzooprincess Posts: 232 Member
    I actually re-started today! I have gotten through week 4 and stopped. Here's to going all the way!
  • I am actually on Week 2 Day 2 right now.. Im having a hard time deciding if I love it just yet.. I have done 30DS and loved it and got great results from it.. but I stopped and basically gained half the weight back.. Hoping to push thru this program and get amazing results!
  • ohalie11
    ohalie11 Posts: 2 Member
    Started it on Monday, 3/31. Finished Week 1 Day 4. Like it so far!
  • lirpag23
    lirpag23 Posts: 1 Member
    I'm in. Insofar as I know how. I lost 20 pounds last year using My Fitness Pal (I call it the Physics Diet--consume less food than you burn in calories.), but I've gained back approximately 10 since oh November/holidays. Before MFP I had lost 20 pounds using the Body for Life diet, so I'm still down 30 pounds from where I was spring of 2012, which is good, BUT yeah I'd ideally like to be 20 pounds less than I am right now. WHO WILL BE MY LOG-EVERYTHING-YOU-EAT-EVERY-DAY Accountability Partner, hmm?
  • FitWithVic
    FitWithVic Posts: 65 Member
    Are you sticking to her meal plan also?
  • Igottheconch
    Igottheconch Posts: 7 Member
    YES! Count me in! And feel free to add me as a friend too :)