Motivation

Options
I'm starting over looking for motivational friends. I've been on weight watchers & can't afford it anymore so I changed to this. I've lost 14 lbs total so far & want to keep going. I'm going by calories & measurements only hoping for results. Hoping to find some friends that can help me along.

Replies

• qfish
    qfish Posts: 16
    Options
    Welcome gorgeous,

I'm also new to the community. Keep up the good work. I'm counting calories and macros also. We'll see how it goes!
  • Tammy0175
    Tammy0175 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm with you, I started WW in Jan and can No longer afford it, so I'm trying this, I have only lost 11 lbs since Jan, so Hopefully we can motivate each other and get healthy and skinny together:)
  • Fit4_Life
    Fit4_Life Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    I'm active on MFP and enjoy supporting and motivating others! Good luck on your journey!
    Anyone out there can also add me.
    :flowerforyou:
  • JennyJacobsen
    JennyJacobsen Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I have been doing this for a while but my new Lifestyle is Paleo. I do not eat carbs if I can help it. I eat everything as whole as it can be. NO processed foods, limiting sugar and choleserol (since mine is high). I have lost 9 pounds before I started logging on here. I am very excited and motivated since my family is doing it with me. :D Just keep at it. You can all be my friends if you want. More the Merrier!!
  • Murphy0126
    Murphy0126 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I love carbs, I eat lots of carbs.

I lose weight.

If you plan on being healthy and not eliminating entire food groups, feel free to add me!! :)

If you plan on going on a VLCD and eliminating carbs, please move on.

Rob