What to eat during cleanse of Advocare ?

Options
Has or is anyone doing Advocare? I am on Day 4 of the 10 day cleanse and Im looking for suggestions of things to eat. I have eaten the same things for four days in fear of eating the wrong thing. Im a plain jane when it comes to food, basic stuff, nothing fancy or anything that takes a while to cook. I made the advocare turkey chili and have had that for 4 days and eating alot of chicken and fruit, Any suggestions on stuff I can eat that will also help me maintain my 1200 calories? With eating Egg Beaters and chili and chicken and working out I ending my days with over 500 calories left and thats not good.

Replies

• heaven_511
    heaven_511 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Check out this link. I found it to be quite helpful. I'm currently on day 16. So far I'm down 8 lbs and 8 in. Stay with it!
    I hope this helps.
    http://www.bethextra.com/advodocs/randy24day.pdf
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    Doesn't it come with a list of stuff?
  • beckty
    beckty Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    If you have a pinterest account, you can search for advocare recipes. I am finishing day 23 of the 24 day challenge myself and I've enjoyed it. We plan to continue eating basically like the cleanse with some more relaxed eating days here and there. I roast a lot of veggies and sweet potatoes and eat salmon and chicken breast and lean steaks (I likely ate more beef than "recommended" because we've just bought a quarter beef and I wasn't going to let that just sit there) And frankly, I hate egg beaters. I eat whole eggs.
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    Just eat food and hit your calorie goal. Cleanses are a waste of time and money.
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    Just eat food and hit your calorie goal. Cleanses are a waste of time and money.

Agree!! ^^
  • WVprankster
    WVprankster Posts: 430 Member
    Options

Agree!! ^^

3nd.
  • danyleewell
    danyleewell Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Thanks, I will check out that link. Im on day 5 and have stayed within my calories plus worked out and only lost 2 pounds. However I have gone from drinking coffee, soda water and juices and barely 8 cups a day, not a big drinker to where now since Monday I have drank on average 18 -20 glasses of water a day! Just tired of eating same things overs
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options

Agree!! ^^

3nd.

-nods-
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options

Agree!! ^^

3nd.

-nods-

fif.jpg
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Options

This!!

And, chances are you may gain everything you lose on this cleanse right back when you start to eat normally again. So learn portion control and you'll be fine without cleanses, advocare, and all that stuff. Eat at a deficit and you'll lose weight, and won't have to waste your money
  • LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Options

This. Save your money for yourself. No need to use it to bump someone else up the pyramid.
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    Food?