Warrior Dash!

Options
Just got a link about a Warrior Dash from a friend. It looks insanely fun! Has anyone ever done one?

http://www.warriordash.com/

Replies

• MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I haven't done one but I was discussing doing the one in MN in July with a couple of my friends. I would like to hear from people that have done one.
  • mandijo
    mandijo Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I saw a blog post about this as well and thinks it looks like a TON of fun! I want to do the one in MN so badly. I've convinced my husband and brother in law. So we're thinking of trying it. But I would like to see if anyone else has done one and what we should probably doing right now to get in shape for it!
  • AmberElaine84
    AmberElaine84 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    I have never done one, but OMG that looks AWESOME! I would LOVE to do it!!
  • Mollydolly10
    Mollydolly10 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    3 of my coworkers did it a few months ago and LOVED it! :-D
  • tinaann318
    Options
    I'm signed up for the one in GA. So excited!!!
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Everyone I have talked to that has done it says its a must!

When I had found out about it in May I had just missed the one they have closest to me.

I am definitely going to do the one in Louisiana that they are having in March!

Here's a cute blog that I like to read:

http://www.todaysletters.com/2010/05/warrior-dash-texas.html

This couple did the Warrior Dash together.

Dani
  • RedneckWmn
    RedneckWmn Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    I'm moving to MN! I can't find hardly any people here in Dallas that are interested in things like this!
  • mlb929
    mlb929 Posts: 1,974 Member
    Options
    My brother and niece did the one in the Northwest last year. We are all planning on doing it this coming year.

What is great, they take the muddy shoes, wash them and give them to charity for kids without shoes. It's a great cause too.
    You've gotta love mud - you're a little dirty at the end :)
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options
    Yep Im doing the one in Texas in March

Looks like a blast
  • jillybeanruns
    jillybeanruns Posts: 1,420 Member
    Options
    If you do a search, you'll undoubtedly find 15423545 posts talking about Warrior Dash. Next time, go that route instead of posting something that's been discussed time and time and time again...
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options
    I'm moving to MN! I can't find hardly any people here in Dallas that are interested in things like this!

Well I live in SC but would travel back to MN to do it even though there is one in the Carolinas.
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options
    If you do a search, you'll undoubtedly find 15423545 posts talking about Warrior Dash. Next time, go that route instead of posting something that's been discussed time and time and time again...

The warrior dash is not something we see multiple times. Maybe you need to not look at posts that you think is going to be something you are not interseted in and if you did a search on it you would see that last post was 3 months ago. That is not a repeative post.
  • laughingdani
    Options

:noway:
  • jillybeanruns
    jillybeanruns Posts: 1,420 Member
    Options

The warrior dash is not something we see multiple times. Maybe you need to not look at posts that you think is going to be something you are not interseted in and if you did a search on it you would see that last post was 3 months ago. That is not a repeative post.

Or 5 days ago...
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting this!! First I've heard of it! :happy:
  • mccorml
    mccorml Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Yep Im doing the one in Texas in March

Looks like a blast

dude i think im gonna do it now it looks sweet but im thinking the one in central texas
  • T_R_A_V
    Options
    Thanks for the post...Im glad you did
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Oooooh I could do the ones in North AND East Texas!!
  • T_R_A_V
    Options

WOW Really!

In that case you should pretty much paste this in every new topic in this forum.....
  • laughingdani
    Options

WOW Really!

In that case you should pretty much paste this in every new topic in this forum.....

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I agree!