my mini success story!

réalta
réalta Posts: 895 Member
ok, big deal for me, maybe not for others! :laugh:

my cinema trips usually involve a huge bag of crisps/chips, lots of chocolate and pic n mix candy!

the other nite i had a lollipop - 48 cals & a very small bag of low fat crisps 99 cals and some diet coke almost 0 cals!

was so delighted that i didnt go crazy! had a great cinema nite for well under 200 cals

AND

we went bowling afterwards for an hour, so managed to burn 268 cals for an hour bowling!

HAPPY DAYS!!!!! :drinker:

Replies

• réalta
    ok, big deal for me, maybe not for others! :laugh:

my cinema trips usually involve a huge bag of crisps/chips, lots of chocolate and pic n mix candy!

the other nite i had a lollipop - 48 cals & a very small bag of low fat crisps 99 cals and some diet coke almost 0 cals!

was so delighted that i didnt go crazy! had a great cinema nite for well under 200 cals

AND

we went bowling afterwards for an hour, so managed to burn 268 cals for an hour bowling!

HAPPY DAYS!!!!! :drinker:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    That's terrific! You did GREAT at the movies, and then with burning cals., etc. bowling!
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Amazing job!!!! We need to recognize ALL our successes, no matter how small! :flowerforyou:

Rach
  • Lavendersunday
    Lavendersunday Posts: 458 Member
    You know what...that is a BIG deal! Every time you are successful is like another brick laid on the foundation of your good health and happiness.

Bravo...Brilliant I say....Yes I really think so!!

BTW...I am now adding lollypops to my list of things to take to the movies.
    (...and you thought it wasn't a big deal :wink: !!_

~Namaste :flowerforyou:

~Mi
  • Good for you!! It's the mini successes that get us through the rough times!! Next time you can say " I did it once I know I can do it again!"
    Be proud!
  • OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member
    Woohoo! That's fantastic! I hope I have the same strength when I take my son to the movie theater this weekend. :wink: (need to find lollipops)
  • Emdicio
    Emdicio Posts: 270 Member
    Great choices and willpower! One step at a time, way to go..... happy0065.gif party0053.gif
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Good job! It's all about the choices we make, and you made great ones!
  • réalta
    i LOVE the chuppa chups lollipops, strawberry is only 48 cals, so this website says anyway :smooched:

anything that keeps me away from my usual 2000cal cinema trip has to be good! lol :blushing:
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Ya know what? That is so great!

Check out my quote...It is right up your ally! Keep up the great choices...One bite at a time! YEY YOU!
  • thalli1
    thalli1 Posts: 332 Member
    You ended the night ahead by burning calories bowling. That's so great! Way to go.:flowerforyou:
  • arnab
    arnab Posts: 5 Member
    nice job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!