What's for lunch today?

Options
Hi guys,
I have a chicken salad sandwhich on toasted wheat, a cup of cantaloupe & an apple. What's in your lunch box?

Replies

• ValeriePlz
    ValeriePlz Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Black bean tacos!
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    Today is weight lifting and since I workout during my lunch hour, it's a protein shake and protein bar that I can consume at my desk.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Tuna salad - a mix of canned tuna, chopped celery, carrots, onions and radish, mayo, horseradish mustard and the juice from a jar of hot pepper rings, on top of a mix of iceberg lettuce and spinach.
  • apgabriel915
    apgabriel915 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Turkey and cheese sandwich on flat bread, veggie chips, and some FF Cottage cheese. My go to when I'm too lazy to make anything else but delicious
  • katro111
    katro111 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Chicken & cheddar on ezekiel bread with a cherry greek yogurt on the side. Not very creative, but at 46g of protein and tasting delicious, I'll take it!
  • poached egg on wholemeal toast(no butter or spread!!!) :-)
  • captainheadkick
    captainheadkick Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    The Funky Monkey.

1 scoop Chocolate protein powder
    1 cup Skim milk
    1 half banana
    2 tablespoons natural peanut butter

almost 500 calories of peanut buttery and chocolatey goodness.
  • ninav1980
    ninav1980 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    cup of baked potato soup and 1/2 roasted turkey and avocado BLT, 480 cals!
  • ktgbgrme
    ktgbgrme Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Sole stew and salad.
  • brinabj
    brinabj Posts: 28
    Options
    soft tacos( 3 corn tortillas with 4 oz. of ground turkey meat, lettuce, tomato, and 1 oz of skim mozzarella)
  • melsinct
    melsinct Posts: 3,512 Member
    Options
    Sweet potato hash (diced SP sauteed w/onion, olive oil, salt, pepper) with steamed broccoli and grilled chicken. Topped with a little homemade olive oil/lemon/garlic vinaigrette.
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    Fresh asparagus pan roasted for about 3 minutes; Josephs flax & oat pita and hummus. Nom. Nom. Nom.
  • MrsB123111
    MrsB123111 Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Lemon herb grilled chicken and steamed asparagus
  • maz504
    maz504 Posts: 450
    Options
    half a pita with hummus, feta and turkey + string cheese and raspberries :) TGIF folks!
  • madhatter2013
    madhatter2013 Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    Hormel Compleats Homestyle Roast Beef and Mashed Potatoes but this sounds so much better
    Lemon herb grilled chicken and steamed asparagus
  • darkrose20
    darkrose20 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    I made a fake Arby's Beef and Cheddar. I won't be doing that again any time soon. The bread was too sweet. The Arby's Sauce recipe wasn't the one I'd used before, so It tasted more like ketchup than Arby's sauce. Yeah...wasted too many calories on junk. Next time I'm in the mood for one, I may as well just drive to an Arby's.
  • blink1021
    blink1021 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    Turkey chili!!!!!!!
  • DuckDynastyMakesMeLaugh
    Options
    While I heat up a serving of Trader Joe's Vegetable Fried Rice, I scramble five egg whites in a pan with olive oil spray and mix! :love:
  • hdkinsey10
    hdkinsey10 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Almond milk with pumpkin pie spice and agave and 2 Tbsps Almased Synergy, a clementine, wild rice, and lemon pepper tuna :)
  • purplemurfy
    purplemurfy Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Stuffed green pepper soup. Mmmmm.....I can't wait for lunch time. :tongue: