Whew Here I go

Options
:smile: Hello all. I just came on this site last night. Today is my 1st day of a total focus on losing 2 lbs week, 8-10 lbs a month, 104 lbs in a year, 312 lbs in 3 years. Though I have tried many times in different ways, I don't think I ever wanted it bad enough, as I do now. Over the pass 3 years my life has got worse and worse. I have gotten to 461.06 pounds, which I never thought would happen. My health has gotten so bad that I had to quit working. I have major back pain, migraines, dizzy spells, sleep apnea, high blood pressure, leg cramps, and very weak and tired all the time. THIS HAS TO STOP!!! I'm only 35 years old. I took Dr Oz real age test and it said I was more like 45 years old, though I feel like I'm 60. I want to feel better and live my life instead of being in pain all the time and not feeling like doing anything. I'm married. I live in Carthage Tennessee. I have a cat. Anyone can be my friend. Ills support you and you support me. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Fit_Fox88
    Fit_Fox88 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Glad to have you here. There's tons of support on this site. Whenever you need an extra boost of motivation check out the "success stories" forums. Those always help me. And remember TAKE IT ONE DAY AT A TIME!! If you mess up, don't worry about it, make better choices on the next meal that day and continue into the next day. It's a lifestyle change and it's not going to happen over night. Feel free to add me! Good luck to you, you've taken the first step by joining. :flowerforyou:
  • Cookie_4
    Cookie_4 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Congrats on being proactive about wanting to live a healthier (and happier) life! It's not easy but you will find people who will help and support you along the way, like me! Feel free to add me and I will help as much as I can. You can do it!
  • hanab1987
    hanab1987 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Congratulations in taking the first step of the rest of your life! This site is amazingly supportive and motiavational, make sure you check out the success stories frequently, I find those so helpful for reminding me why I am here when I have a bad day!

Good luck and feel free to add me if you want :)
  • hugsee
    hugsee Posts: 36
    Options
    Its a hard road to travel and the hardest is taking the first steps...after that with support it seems a lot easier and sometimes fun
    Good luck :smile:
  • cookiealbright
    cookiealbright Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Hello and Welcome! You have come to the right place for knowledge and support. You can add me if you like. I'm on here everyday. Good luck to ya! :flowerforyou: