What's for lunch today?

Options

Replies

• anothermop
    anothermop Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I eat the same thing for lunch every day. Peanut Butter sandwich (with Sara Lee 45 cal bread) with an individual bag of something from the Baked Lay's bag. It's about 400 calories.
  • eclaireya
    eclaireya Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Not sure yet... when i logged my food yesterday I was shocked how little i ate and i consumed 1800 calories! Disappointed and frustrated. Anyone want to friend me /help me?

Ugh I hate that! I have that same problem (well sometimes, sometimes I just need to stop the eating lol) but yes it's crazy to think how quickly it adds up. Friend me if you want! I keep my food diary open to friends :)
  • eclaireya
    eclaireya Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    My lunch today is pecan-encrusted pork tenderloin, a sweet potato with a spray of parkay and a little bit of cinnamon, and carrot sticks. Not exciting but yummy and fulfilling :)
  • cstringfellow2013
    cstringfellow2013 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Leftovers from last night's dinner: Cheesy Chicken Enchilada Soup.
  • AsaThorsWoman
    AsaThorsWoman Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    Seeing as how I gained a full two pounds over night...

Super Dieter's Tea and delicious calorie free AIR
  • Wifey7891
    Wifey7891 Posts: 91
    Options
    stir fry - chicken, spinach, green beans, and okra with some lemon pepper seasoning.
  • BahamaMama85
    BahamaMama85 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Just back from my lunch hour, it was great. I'm full but not stuffed. It's a new feeling for me because I always ate untill I was truly stuffed. Now I'm getting used to listening to my body for when it's satisfied.
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    Roast beef & pepperjack roll-ups, red bell pepper strips, baby carrots, Greek yogurt with fig butter. I'm looking forward to it!
  • TriNoob
    TriNoob Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Baked chicken thighs with a balsamic/cherry tomato sauce and Parmesan-kale polenta.
  • hush404
    hush404 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Lightly pan fried veggies (carrots, cauliflower, broccoli, Onion) and some fresh, boiled Spinach+Cheese Ravioli.
  • fuzilojak
    fuzilojak Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Ran out of time to make my lunch this morning so...

Sabra Roasted Garlic Hummus with Pretzels, 1.5 oz of Jack Link's Teriyaki Beef Jerky and a Diet Peach Snapple Tea,
  • MJ1975CA
    MJ1975CA Posts: 31
    Options
    cooked and cubed grilled chicken, diced cucumber, diced red bell pepper, dried cranberries, walnuts and feta cheese-toss and eat. Yummy!!
  • doug_pierce
    doug_pierce Posts: 255
    Options
    <<--- This. Feel free to add me an look at my diary to se what's in it.
  • ashleyrose90
    ashleyrose90 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Pizza on a Pita! LOL I caved to cheese today ;) Was about 500 calories but worth every bite.
  • FreshKrisKreash
    FreshKrisKreash Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Black Forest Turkey Breast with Pepper Jack Cheese Sandwich on Toast, a Strawberry Banana yogurt and an Apple. :)
  • mandasalem
    mandasalem Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Spinach, tomatoes, sprouts, lettuce, cucumbers and hummus on a wheat wrap. Carrots on the side!
  • R_Woodruff
    R_Woodruff Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I satisfied my sweet tooth with a PB&J, a banana, some del monte peaches-no sugar added, and some baked lays...Been good all week a little splurge was definitely needed!
  • babyj0
    babyj0 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Chicken breast and corn on the cob.
  • cookiealbright
    cookiealbright Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Yogurt and a banana.