before and after pic rant

Options
NormInv
NormInv Posts: 3,285 Member
If your gonna post before and after pics, it has to be the exact room, exact pose, exact lighting and exact clothes. Dont show me before pic from southside Chicago and after pics from the bahamas. Dont

Replies

• missdibs1
    missdibs1 Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    hmmmmm Don't tell us what to do

Don't look at them if you don't like them.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
  • fit_war
    fit_war Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Yes........ Sir :laugh:
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    But what if I've been kicked out of that store for spending too much time trying on clothes to take pics of them even if I am not buying....
  • NormInv
    Options
    But what if I've been kicked out of that store for spending too much time trying on clothes to take pics of them even if I am not buying....

whoaaaa......mind = *kitten* plodsion

SdP4oYu.gif
  • SusanL222
    SusanL222 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    If your gonna post before and after pics, it has to be the exact room, exact pose, exact lighting and exact clothes. Dont show me before pic from southside Chicago and after pics from the bahamas. Dont
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ................and you are??? :bigsmile: Anyway, good luck with that! :smokin:
  • suremeansyes
    suremeansyes Posts: 962 Member
    Options
    before_and_after_workout_routine.91x98xfxnyg4okoow8cc8sook.ae6egtt2xvk0sowk84g4ock8k.th.jpeg
  • rumple2014
    Options
    Lmao! What a transformation
  • NormInv
    Options
    amazing.

so anyone willing take on the challenge?
  • suremeansyes
    Options
    Yeah. When I get an after pic.
  • Fiercely_Me
    Fiercely_Me Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    before_and_after_workout_routine.91x98xfxnyg4okoow8cc8sook.ae6egtt2xvk0sowk84g4ock8k.th.jpeg

CTFU! :laugh: :laugh:
  • suremeansyes
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR41JXo_VWTrVNMMhYxi4X3B04PF8Jqtj6K0WHzdX_5TUw9tmn0
  • suremeansyes
    Options
    batman_bruce-wayne.jpg
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    Working on the after pics. Can't make any promises to match that criteria :)
  • NormInv
    Options

Dont bother then
  • fercar3000
    fercar3000 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I'm taking pics next week ... let me see if my old landlord let me kick that people which is living in my old apartment out so I can get a photo session

Warning !!!! Do not move / buy a house until you are for sure that you are completely done losing weight

we don't want to confuse anyone by taking pics in different rooms :)
  • JenniCali1000
    JenniCali1000 Posts: 646 Member
    Options

Dont bother then

Hahaha such a smart *kitten*! Love it.
  • Kiwi_Made
    Kiwi_Made Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Otherwise known as the Body for Life poses.

Don't get me wrong, the transformations these people go through are staggering, but it's helped a lot when you have better lighting, stand side on, smile, stand up straight and have a shave.
  • Phoenix__Rising
    Phoenix__Rising Posts: 9,981 Member
    Options

Um .. No.
  • Phoenix__Rising
    Phoenix__Rising Posts: 9,981 Member
    Options

CTFU! :laugh: :laugh:

LMFAO!! :laugh:
  • mizvandyk_82
    Options
    I do what I want! !!