Girls, can you always tell you're being checked out?

Options
EricJonrosh
EricJonrosh Posts: 823 Member
It seems like y'all have eyes in back of your heads sometimes.

Replies

• Rage_Phish
    Rage_Phish Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    How would they be aware of the times they get checked out and don't know it?
  • HughJerektion
    Options
    That feel when a hot chick walks by you, You look back to check out dat *kitten* and she looks back at you...awkward eye contact at its finest..
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    No.
  • RobertHButler
    Options
    They're all self centered and just assume the men are "looking" at them
  • xLexa
    xLexa Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    girls-checking-out-men-men-checking-out-girls.jpg
  • SomeNights246
    SomeNights246 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    I don't know. I wouldn't know about the times when I didn't know. But there are some times where you guys are way too obvious about it. I guess that's the point. The whole instinct and sending signals thing.
  • SunshineGoodVibes
    Options
    Haha not really but some guys make it obvious cause they whistle or smile and stare at you or say hey.
  • trojan_bb
    trojan_bb Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    I don't know. I wouldn't know about the times when I didn't know. But there are some times where you guys are way too obvious about it. I guess that's the point. The whole instinct and sending signals thing.

That's the point.

Girls "flirt" and men don't notice. That's not being subtle. It's just doing it wrong.
  • AmandaLY17
    AmandaLY17 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    If it actually happens, Im completely oblivious to it
  • rduhlir
    rduhlir Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options

Except when the car that just passed you turns around to drive by you again. Then pulls into a school parking lot and sits there until you run by, then turns down and drives by you again.
  • die2fat4love
    die2fat4love Posts: 149 Member
    Options

This
  • pobalita
    pobalita Posts: 741 Member
    Options

Same here.
  • ashandstuff
    ashandstuff Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I'm not even really sure what being checked out is...so no, it's safe to say I do not notice. (assuming it happens?)
  • Nix_Way
    Nix_Way Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty much oblivious to it unless someone holds up a cardboard sign saying "Hey you! Yeah you.. I like you!" Which never happens .....

If I flirt.. I'm pretty straight forward about it.
  • tinglesby
    tinglesby Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I never notice actually!! my boyfriend tells me afterward when people check me out. its really flattering! :)
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    Yes.
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    girls-checking-out-men-men-checking-out-girls.jpg

Lol, I have done this same thing with the mirror!
  • Howdoyoufeeltoday
    Howdoyoufeeltoday Posts: 481 Member
    Options

Except when the car that just passed you turns around to drive by you again. Then pulls into a school parking lot and sits there until you run by, then turns down and drives by you again.

pretty sure that's stalking...:laugh: funny if you're kidding, creepy as **** if that actually happened!!

I never notice it, just figure they don't. My boobs aren't big and the only thing I wear are jeans and superhero sweaters.. doesn't seem like much to check out.
  • EricJonrosh
    EricJonrosh Posts: 823 Member
    Options

pretty sure that's stalking...:laugh: funny if you're kidding, creepy as **** if that actually happened!!

I never notice it, just figure they don't. My boobs aren't big and the only thing I wear are jeans and superhero sweaters.. doesn't seem like much to check out.

You've got plenty to check out.

:tongue:
  • s4naz
    s4naz Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I definitely don't notice it...