Girls, can you always tell you're being checked out?

Options

Replies

• Sunbrooke
    Sunbrooke Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    No. Once I actually saw a guy in a reflection staring at my butt. My back was turned and he wasn't being sneaky at all. If I don't look at them, the. How would I know if they are looking?
  • COTrainer
    COTrainer Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Trust me they are looking
  • Predat0r1502
    Predat0r1502 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    What exactly is the question the OP is asking?
  • Natmarie73
    Natmarie73 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    They're all self centered and just assume the men are "looking" at them

Except when the car that just passed you turns around to drive by you again. Then pulls into a school parking lot and sits there until you run by, then turns down and drives by you again.

pretty sure that's stalking...:laugh: funny if you're kidding, creepy as **** if that actually happened!!

I never notice it, just figure they don't. My boobs aren't big and the only thing I wear are jeans and superhero sweaters.. doesn't seem like much to check out.

Yep me too. I'm in my 40s so if I think someone is "checking me out" I tend to assume I have toilet paper hanging out of my pants or my zip is down lol.
  • snazzyjazzy21
    snazzyjazzy21 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    I can tell when people are looking at me, though I don't assume they're 'checking me out'. I normally assume they're going 'wtf is that thing?'.
  • hellakellasee
    hellakellasee Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    I can never tell, but maybe I'm naive
  • peleroja
    peleroja Posts: 3,979 Member
    Options
    I live in an urban core and walk a lot. There is no "checking out" but rather "men yelling about all the things they'd like to do to you as you walk past." And that is unfortunately hard to miss, hahaha.

But then, they do it to just about every woman between 13 and 73, so I don't really take it as an indication of my personal physical attractiveness.
  • bd0027
    bd0027 Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    Guys basically have to kiss me for me to realize they're attracted to me, so nope. I don't notice when guys check me out lol.
  • Sarahs2576
    Sarahs2576 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Nope. To busy engaged in conversation with whoever I'm with :)
  • vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    Options
    No. I'm oblivious to it.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    yes and no. I used to be able to tell from about a block away if a guy was attracted to bigger girls including me. It was just obvious. But now that I'm somewhat smaller I can't even tell, the range of guys that do check me out has changed. I don't care anyway because I have a gorgeous awesome husband. But it's odd not really knowing.
  • s_yeatts
    s_yeatts Posts: 753
    Options
    It's so easy to tell haha when the eyes go up and down, you know lol
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    No. I ignore people. Ether I rarely get checked out (possible) or I just don't notice.
  • pseudomuffin
    pseudomuffin Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Some guys are just really obvious about it. I like that the best :smokin:

Dude pointed me out to his friend at the airport the other day. They even did the lean back/head tilt as I was walking away thing. Made me smile! Yoga pants for the win.
  • darkrose20
    darkrose20 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    I'm obllivious. My friends have to tell me someone is checking me out.
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    Yes
  • Madame_Goldbricker
    Madame_Goldbricker Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Nope... Nobody looks, nobody cares :grumble:
  • FoxBean
    FoxBean Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    No, I'm oblivious in that sense, I only notice if it's clear as day, but usually I just think they are looking at another fellow human.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    Yes.
  • FlyThisKite
    FlyThisKite Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    No, not normally. Even when I was small, big, whatever unless someone approached me I had no effing clue. I had to have gal pals tell me later... and I would be all..really? Crap..didn't notice.