Girls, can you always tell you're being checked out?

Options

Replies

• salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    I get stared at a lot but im pretty sure its not because they are checking me out
  • cowgirlqueen
    cowgirlqueen Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    no one checks me out an if they do i have no clue. a guy would have to be so blunt to the point of awkwardness.
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    I don't think anyone has ever checked me out. If so then I can't tell!
  • PixTheCupCakeDestroyer
    Options
    I tend to be the tallest, prettiest girl in the room, I get a lot of attention and yeah I can usually tell when I'm being checked.out.
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    Generally only when I'm being checked out by teenage boys. They are kind of obvious.
  • HughJerektion
    Options
    Generally only when I'm being checked out by teenage boys. They are kind of obvious.

I can confirm
  • raneylfrick
    raneylfrick Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I usually only notice if someone has their hands on my boobs or my *kitten*....
  • ShreddingIt_84
    Options
    Pfff even when they are not i know they are! :P
  • ohiowhthse
    Options
    I feel the same way, awkward. Typically oblivious because unless they're like DANG, I'm not truly paying attention..lol
  • KarenJanine
    KarenJanine Posts: 3,497 Member
    Options
    I never notice actually!! my boyfriend tells me afterward when people check me out. its really flattering! :)

This
  • AlwaysInMotion
    AlwaysInMotion Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I assume it's everything else first.
    This guy was watching me while I was using the squat rack this past week... My thoughts go:
    1) Oh, somebody's waiting for the rack... Dude, there's another one over there....
    2) I know, I know, that wasn't the deepest squat. It's the last set. Don't judge my form, dude...
    3) I so didn't need to add those two 10# plates this week... Can I please die in peace here, dude?
    4) What are you doing back there? Texting? Gah, I hate when people stand right behind me...
    5) Is that a Galaxy S4 or S5? Are the S5's even out yet?
    6) Man, I hate these pants, why did I wear these stupid pants today...
    7) Srsly, what *are* you looking at?
    Notice "Hmm, I think he's checking me out" doesn't appear in the list...
    Cuz I'm neurotic like that...
  • VBnotbitter
    VBnotbitter Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    No, because I'm fairly sure that they are not
  • samr73
    samr73 Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    No, because I'm fairly sure that they are not

This!
  • AshleyM71
    AshleyM71 Posts: 3,029 Member
    Options
    Men are really good about the art of looking away quickly.
    I get worried if they don't look...worried if they do. Women. Lol. So complex. Lol
  • MrsPaulSmith
    MrsPaulSmith Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    I always assume I have something on my face, or that they are thinking 'that is one ugly chick' or 'what a snob'. If guys check me out I am oblivious. Somehow I can always see guys checking other girls out though.
  • moya_rargh
    moya_rargh Posts: 1,473 Member
    Options
    I thought they always think that they're being checked out 24/7. Makes me think twice before speaking to them at all! :/

"Morning, nice day :)"

"Euuurgh, what a creeper! Gross!"*

*unless he's hot.
  • MrsPaulSmith
    MrsPaulSmith Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    I thought they always think that they're being checked out 24/7. Makes me think twice before speaking to them at all! :/

"Morning, nice day :)"

"Euuurgh, what a creeper! Gross!"*

*unless he's hot.

Never had this interaction, usually it goes more like:

"Morning nice day"

*gets abruptly pulled out of a conversation I am having with myself*
    *nods, trys to think of something to say*
    Crap! I already passed him! Did I even smile? He probably thinks I am a snob, or an idiot, or both! Crap!
    *continues conversation in head*

This goes for basically anyone
  • fayefayee5
    fayefayee5 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I normally dont notice, or assume they are looking at someone else, or some flaw That is visible.... t shirt inside out, mud on my bum... etcetc.

I too have a pretty big set of buzzums on me, and a chest tattoo so between the two thats normally where eyes tend to go first.

There is a guy that goes to me gym and lately our glances have been meeting quite a lot. When Im working out from time to time I scan the gym and look around, and when his eyes meet mine, I get all nervous and weird and do this half smile thing then look straight down and it puts an extra ooomf into my stride haha.
  • ArchangelMJ
    ArchangelMJ Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Yes, because it's usually really creepy people who check me out, unfortunately, and they're not exactly subtle about it...
  • ColeCake292012
    ColeCake292012 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I'm shy and very self conscious around people I don't know...so when I see that a man is looking at me I automatically assume that he's looking at me because there's something grotesquely wrong with me and he just can't stop staring. Anxiety is such an asshat sometimes.

But yes, I always notice.