I gotta be "Mii" LOL!!!! (NSV - sort of)

Options
cfl68
cfl68 Posts: 48 Member
Ok, so it's been a couple of weeks since hitting my goal weight. Slowly building up to get to my full macros. Because of that, still down a little past my goal. Anyway, the Wii fit scale always shows my weight as approx. 1.5 lbs more than my scale. And even at 175 (based on BMI - don't even get me started on that topic LOL!!!) my little Mii character would balloon up saying I was over weight. Well... for the first time, in history, not only did that little bugger not balloon up, he jumped up and cheered as it showed me at "normal" BMI. I laugh because, that was an amazing feeling. I mean, I could add 10 lbs of pure muscle going forward with 5% BF and it would show me as overweight but still... It was very rewarding to see him finally smile back at me.

Anyway, thought I'd provide a little laugh to you all :D

BMI_zpsc98c5e69.jpg

Replies

• AvalonsUnicorn
    AvalonsUnicorn Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    Congrats! and thank you! I now feel inspired to dig my Wii back out and use my Wii Fit Plus game again :)
  • MB2MN
    MB2MN Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Wooohooo! Way to go!
  • Spooky_Scully
    Spooky_Scully Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! You go, little dancing guy! Woo! :laugh:
  • cfl68
    cfl68 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Congrats! and thank you! I now feel inspired to dig my Wii back out and use my Wii Fit Plus game again :)

Oh ya, It's a lot of fun. My girls and I like to play the different Wii Fit activities. They enjoyed laughing at me everytime my guy swelled up LOL!!! Not anymore suckers HAHAHAHA!!!!
  • joyceb444
    joyceb444 Posts: 12
    Options
    Awesome!!!! :)
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    thats awesome!!!!!
  • Pirate_chick
    Pirate_chick Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    :laugh: That's awesome!
  • momma2kas
    momma2kas Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Yeah...mine is still way overweight...at least I'm not obese anymore...I just made a comment that I love how when I step on the wii fit it says "ooohhhh"..like I broke it...lol Best of luck to you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!