I get to wear my "skinny" jeans today!!!

2»

Replies

• Xtal427
    Xtal427 Posts: 13 Member
    I have this same thing going on. I have lost 51lbs and only went down one pant size. I was in a juniors size 15 and now a 13. I still have a while to go until the 13's are falling off of me.

Great job op!
  • AmyZ46
    AmyZ46 Posts: 694 Member
    Great NSV ! Ilost 40 lbs before I went doen to a 22 . I couldn't believe it either . I think it's different when you are in the smaller sizes though so keep it up !!
  • kmclamb13
    kmclamb13 Posts: 220 Member
    Congratulations on your success and it is success.Good luck on the rest of your journey .Never give up!
  • craftywitch_63
    craftywitch_63 Posts: 829 Member
    Great job!!

wSUsDDy.gif
  • pusheen12
    pusheen12 Posts: 192 Member
    They won't! I do the same thing, it is such a great motivator and reward to fit those skinny jeans. I don't like wasting money either so that is an additional incentive. Matter of fact I have a pair hanging in my closet just waiting for me to fit into them ;)

Congrats! Best diet trick ever!
  • postrockandcats
    postrockandcats Posts: 1,145 Member
    Clothes NSVs are the best victories! Congrats!!
  • ZombieEarhart
    ZombieEarhart Posts: 320 Member
    YAY! Congrats on this NSV!

That is an awesome NSV but I just wanted to add not to get discouraged about the big pound loss to go from one size (essentially) to another. I wore size 22 at 307 lb and still wore size 22 at 262 lb when I started MFP. Then around 240 I wore an 18 and since then my sizes have dropped quite a lot faster. It's those 20+ sizes that really fit a wide range and it just takes awhile to see the change but you are still doing awesome!!!!

This is encouraging. I'm down 30lbs and only down one size (2 depending on style etc). It has been quite frustrating. :grumble:

This is so true! I went from a 24 at 320 pounds, to squeezing into my 22s at about 290, and then I suddenly fit into a 16 at about 260 (all same brand). Now I'm in a 14 at 235. Now I have to transition from plus jeans to regular, which I'm actually a little nervous about :/
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!