What the hell has happened to my arms?!!

Options
EEK!!! my arms have got bingo wings which are still there but now all of a sudden i've got a line on both of my arms. I am loosing weight and toning and i do ,do weights and arm exercises so instead of them going skinny now they look fatter?!!! what am i doing wrong please help

21ce1b2b-1469-4f96-8907-e072503a7efd_zps7dffa0f0.jpg

Replies

• wilsoje74
    wilsoje74 Posts: 1,720 Member
    Options
    Just keep eating at a deficit to lose the excess weight all over, including arms.
  • CynthiaT60
    CynthiaT60 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    I think that line is a bit of muscle. :flowerforyou:
  • meritage4
    meritage4 Posts: 1,441 Member
    Options
    the lines are the beginning of muscle defination. The muscles are beginning to poke through the layer of fat. Keep up the good work you'll be pleased with the progress.
  • carliekitty
    carliekitty Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Looks like your showing some muscle =)
  • broox80
    broox80 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    I have just begun to get the same thing. Its muscle!!! Yay!!
  • qfish
    qfish Posts: 16
    Options
    It's probably an illusion from losing fat in your arms. At some places, you've lost more. As you progress, the rest should pick itself up and even out. No worries.
  • EllieB_5
    EllieB_5 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Definitely the beginnings of muscle definition. Yay you! :drinker:
  • AmyZ46
    AmyZ46 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Damn , good for you getting some muscle .

I know you probably are not likeing it ,but we change how we change right? It'll all be beautiful in the end . .
  • establishingaplace
    establishingaplace Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    It's probably an illusion from losing fat in your arms. At some places, you've lost more. As you progress, the rest should pick itself up and even out. No worries.

^this
  • MysteriousLdy
    MysteriousLdy Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    It's muscles ;-)

Keep going to weight lifting, you will get well toned body and better body posture.
  • kinni101
    kinni101 Posts: 38
    Options
    Hey all ...muscle ..me wow!! BUT i know i am going to sound like a pain . It's making me look more bulkier. I have such fat arms as it is and bingo wings that means i don't need a airplane as i can flap my way there!! the bingo wings aren't going and then the top is getting bulkier..what can i do? thanks for all your replies i love you guys!!x
  • sympha01
    sympha01 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    BE PATIENT. You might think you look "bulkier" now but 1) that's likely a bit of body dysmorphia (i.e., you look worse in your own eyes than you do in reality) and 2) even if true, it's temporary. If you're eating at a healthy deficit, you are NOT getting bulkier over the medium-to-long term, and your stronger, healthier muscles are helping keep your metabolism up so you can continue to burn more calories than you eat.
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    I think that line is a bit of muscle. :flowerforyou:

Yup! Just keep doing what you are doing