Just started and would love some buddies :)

Options
katkins73
katkins73 Posts: 416 Member
Hi there, I have just joined today but am an old (yoyoing!) hand at this weight loss lark :sad: I am 40, ok almost 41 and want to lose 30-40lbs in total but if i get super fit maybe that will be less! Right now 20lbs would be amazing! I have a 7 year old daughter and am a full time student (which is not helping my weight loss at all!) I really would just like to lose the weight once and for all instead of stopping and starting and gaining ever more :angry: I have 8 weeks until my next birthday and about 10 until I go on a trip and I would love to be slimmer by then. Anyone fancy keeping intouch?

Replies

• LoveInnocent
    LoveInnocent Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Let me know if we can exchange some tips. I'd love to share a couple of mine since you are a full time college student, I am too and though we got that age difference I guarantee you can benefit from some of my tips. Let me know if you find some things that work for you too!
  • brieskie
    brieskie Posts: 33
    Options
    I'm always happy for new friends and inspiration :)
  • CaptainMilda
    CaptainMilda Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, always happy to share info..
  • katkins73
    katkins73 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    A big thank you to everyone who friend requested me! Such a lovely warm welcome to the site :smile: I look forward to getting to know you all :flowerforyou:
  • pearsol50
    pearsol50 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm just back on MFP and had a great week, feeling very encouraged, would love to have you as a friend...... add me if you like
  • sndmddn
    sndmddn Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm new too! Would love some friends, feel free to add me - this goes for everyone here
  • 1swolpanda
    1swolpanda Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    if you all would like to add me just go ahead, im always up for friends, and will always answer any questions