New incentive-jumping back on the wagon

Options
Well, after falling off the wagon and being run over by it, I have a new incentive-my 20 year class reunion! I found out it's scheduled for the last weekend of June, 2009 and I want to look fantastic! So, I rolled out of bed bright and early, ate my whole grain cheerios with 1% organic milk (without adding a quarter cup of sugar on it to kill the taste :wink: ) and hopped on the treadmill and walked a mile and a half. If nothing else, it's a start. My goal for this week is to walk at least a mile 6 days out of 7 , to make healthier food choices, and to stick with the calorie count that MFP gave me. NO CHEATING!! Baby steps..... :smile:

Replies

• stefanienoel
    stefanienoel Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Well, after falling off the wagon and being run over by it, I have a new incentive-my 20 year class reunion! I found out it's scheduled for the last weekend of June, 2009 and I want to look fantastic! So, I rolled out of bed bright and early, ate my whole grain cheerios with 1% organic milk (without adding a quarter cup of sugar on it to kill the taste :wink: ) and hopped on the treadmill and walked a mile and a half. If nothing else, it's a start. My goal for this week is to walk at least a mile 6 days out of 7 , to make healthier food choices, and to stick with the calorie count that MFP gave me. NO CHEATING!! Baby steps..... :smile:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you're definitely determined to look great by your reunion, which you SHOULD certainly be able to do, since you've practically got a whole year to do it in!
    Between logging your foods and exercising, you WILL do it!