• randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Amen sisters, He died on the cross!!

:huh:
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    Might have meant South Africa but I am indeed from South Australia. Trifecta.

Nah nah nah, I work nights, my diurnal cycle's cactus, message was sent around 1am, it's pretty normal for me to be up then. Communication games can take a running leap, I think Not needing to play them can be a test people have to pass to talk to me. Still disappointed!

Haha, yeah, conventional meal names, who needs 'em. I even used to log back in the day, many 300, 400 calorie meals instead of the three big ones.

Really? About 1 am, huh? I used to get those messages too when I was young and single.
    I remember those, I didn't call it an SMS though.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options

Perhaps if he answered his sms in a timely fashion he would have gotten a heads up about that particular situation
  • ZoeLifts
    ZoeLifts Posts: 10,347 Member
    Options

Nah nah nah, I work nights, my diurnal cycle's cactus, message was sent around 1am, it's pretty normal for me to be up then. Communication games can take a running leap, I think Not needing to play them can be a test people have to pass to talk to me. Still disappointed!

Haha, yeah, conventional meal names, who needs 'em. I even used to log back in the day, many 300, 400 calorie meals instead of the three big ones.

Really? About 1 am, huh? I used to get those messages too when I was young and single.
    I remember those, I didn't call it an SMS though.

Yeah, me neither, but I still knew what they were for, LOL.
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    Bowchicabowwow

Wait, is that still a thing? :laugh:
  • ComradeTovarich
    ComradeTovarich Posts: 495 Member
    Options

Perhaps if he answered his sms in a timely fashion he would have gotten a heads up about that particular situation

tumblr_mecbpvGM3d1qih9gi.gif
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options

Seriously, is there anything South Africa and Australia doesn't do differently?
    Maybe it's a Southern Hemisphere thing.

Those crazy upside down people and their slang.

/nohemispherist
  • FitnSassy
    FitnSassy Posts: 263 Member
    Options

It took me a couple of reads to get this. You so crazy! :laugh:
  • 1a1a
    1a1a Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    So, all of you telling me to grow up cos we aren't in high school. I posit to you that this guy's interest in me is limited to 'potential root'. And I am disappointed to realise this. Cos 'potential root' just isn't the same as 'potential root and or friend'. Woulda been cool if he'd been possessed of a reciprocal level of interest. Oh well.
  • Slendermike
    Slendermike Posts: 1,776 Member
    Options
    you is a messsssed up thing lol
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    284374f558f572ff33.jpg
  • DavPul
    Options
    So, all of you telling me to grow up cos we aren't in high school. I posit to you that this guy's interest in me is limited to 'potential root'. And I am disappointed to realise this. Cos 'potential root' just isn't the same as 'potential root and or friend'. Woulda been cool if he'd been possessed of a reciprocal level of interest. Oh well.

we're gonna need a translation of "potential root". i'm assuming it means what i think it means but.....that would be an interesting name for it.

he probably had more interested before you exposed yourself as the type of chick that will be like "did you get my text? did you get my text? DID YOU GET MY TEXT? WHY AREN"T YOU RESPONDING TO MY TEXT???"

I can't speak for guys in your part of the world but over here in the West it's a good indicator that a chick is bringing the crazy.
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    I am so happy I am 51.

Now get off my lawn.

:laugh:
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    Is that anything like a square root? How do you derive it?
  • ZoeLifts
    ZoeLifts Posts: 10,347 Member
    Options

we're gonna need a translation of "potential root". i'm assuming it means what i think it means but.....that would be an interesting name for it.

he probably had more interested before you exposed yourself as the type of chick that will be like "did you get my text? did you get my text? DID YOU GET MY TEXT? WHY AREN"T YOU RESPONDING TO MY TEXT???" can't speak for guys in your part of the world but over here in the West it's a good indicator that a chick is bringing the crazy.

Yeah, I'm gonna need a definition of "potential root" as well so I can know if I was right about this whole thing to begin with or not. I love being right.
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options

34o59pi.jpg
  • 1a1a
    1a1a Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    Aussie slang for sex
  • DavPul
    Options
    What's Aussie slang for cray?