Just a rant

Options
124»

Replies

• craftywitch_63
    craftywitch_63 Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    So, all of you telling me to grow up cos we aren't in high school. I posit to you that this guy's interest in me is limited to 'potential root'. And I am disappointed to realise this. Cos 'potential root' just isn't the same as 'potential root and or friend'. Woulda been cool if he'd been possessed of a reciprocal level of interest. Oh well.

we're gonna need a translation of "potential root". i'm assuming it means what i think it means but.....that would be an interesting name for it.

he probably had more interested before you exposed yourself as the type of chick that will be like "did you get my text? did you get my text? DID YOU GET MY TEXT? WHY AREN"T YOU RESPONDING TO MY TEXT???"

I can't speak for guys in your part of the world but over here in the West it's a good indicator that a chick is bringing the crazy.

Everybody knows you only f*** crazy you don't marry it.

C5vxXNH.jpg

MJjlmy3.jpg?2

[picture edited for space]
  • 1a1a
    1a1a Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    Cray, bit of American influence. Why so condescending though?
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    Cray, bit of American influence. Why so condescending though?

I'm answering your original question. You want to know why he's not getting back to you and I told you exactly why. You can take it how you will. I usually charge for this service.
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    Okay, as I'm not sure where else to place this...
    And this is a rant..

A FLY FLEW IN!!! Then I opened the window more so it would fly out.. So, it flew out..
    THEN TRIED FLYING BACK IN!!! -closed window-

Anyway, that's MY rant.

And other stuff.
    That have to do with this.
  • 1a1a
    1a1a Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    Ok new question, how do I not be crazy?

Also totally feeeeeel the fly irritation, there are many in my share house at the moment *shakes fist at filth housemates*
  • Sinisterly
    Options

Also totally feeeeeel the fly irritation, there are many in my share house at the moment *shakes fist at filth housemates*

So sad to say that some people just "act" crazy, at times, as a defense mechanism.
    I don't know if my mother is... Or is acting out, to get attention.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options

Crazy be crazy. Crazy can't NOT be crazy.

That's okay tho. We can work around that. The key is just to hide the crazy, or at least as much as you can until it's too late for the guy to run off screaming into the woods. I'd suggest pretending that you don't care if he got the text and pretending that it's not bothering you that you don't know if he's just trying to hit it or wants something more. Just pretend to be cool and calm, let the prey get closer....and closer....let his guard down.....then BAM!! GOTCHA SUCKER!
  • FitnSassy
    FitnSassy Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Wait... Let me guess. He said he was asleep when you called, right? He probably wasn't alone and was checking to make sure you were put away for the night. You fell for the okie doke a-gain. Don't be so eager and always available. Set your phone to DND when you go to bed. Give him a chance to wonder what's going on with you sometime. Men love the chase, don't you know? Stop calling and chasing him! It's not attractive. #keepingitreal

UM. Or men like you to keep it real by really being yourself. I've never played by the "dating rules or games" or whatever the eff you want to call them. If you like me and I like you, fantastic. If something isn't working, then move on.

I call it having some self respect and fortitude. One should always be oneself, but when your "self" comes across as desperate, don't be surprised when the other person "moves on" first.
  • FitnSassy
    FitnSassy Posts: 263 Member
    Options

That's okay tho. We can work around that. The key is just to hide the crazy, or at least as much as you can until it's too late for the guy to run off screaming into the woods. I'd suggest pretending that you don't care if he got the text and pretending that it's not bothering you that you don't know if he's just trying to hit it or wants something more. Just pretend to be cool and calm, let the prey get closer....and closer....let his guard down.....then BAM!! GOTCHA SUCKER!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBa746RVNHA
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options

That's how I trapped my husband!
  • Sinisterly
    Options

That's how I trapped my husband!
    Lmao??? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • futurejedi
    futurejedi Posts: 111
    Options
    Can't wait for the NFL draft New England Patriots fan :glasses: :smokin: :drinker:
  • unhappygirl1987
    Options
    I am so happy I am 51.

Now get off my lawn.

AHAHAHAHAHAA I love you
  • mrphil86
    mrphil86 Posts: 2,382 Member
    Options
    whats-going-on-in-this-thread.jpg